💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Camila Cabello’s Tour Is Reportedly In Trouble

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

By stark contrast, today we hear the tale of the prospective superstar diva who’s had a couple of massive hits but has discovered to her dismay—and that of her team—that her new tour is in deep trouble. Said superstar in waiting has achieved social-network ubiquity and does every TV opp, every radio show, every chance to be in the public eye—if her team had its way, one manager quipped, she’d be at every envelope opening.

https://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=319166&title=STYLES-TOUR-LOOKING-MIGHTY-FINE

BLACKOUTbritney

She’ll get those few tour bundles sales for her first week sales and then cancel tour dates after like Nicki did lmfao

1 minute ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

She’ll get those few tour bundles sales for her first week sales and then cancel tour dates after like Nicki did lmfao

Nicki coulda still toured if she swallowed her pride and did smaller venues. Camila on the other hand.....

It's curious how the new era of artists born on the Internet and via streaming can actually be profitable. So many are only listened to via streaming and fans/listeners might not care to see them live. It's interesting.

2 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

It's curious how the new era of artists born on the Internet and via streaming can actually be profitable. So many are only listened to via streaming and fans/listeners might not care to see them live. It's interesting.

paid promotion on social media would be my bet 

Pop Music

bionic tour tease 

Spoiler

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

These kind of headlines are pretty sad for any artist. This is people saying they don’t want to see them, and I can’t imagine the emotional distress this can cause to the artist. Wether they pull shameless stunts and promos, wether they deserve it or not and yet nothing works, it makes me feel really bad for them, especially when they still need to establish themselves.

3 hours ago, Maleficent said:

paid promotion on social media would be my bet 

Maybe! Idk! I didn’t mean to imply anything any which way other than that I think it’s an interesting evolution of the music industry.

Archived