💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm so TIRED OF WAITING

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

A current rumour: 

"I've already said too much, but I have a friend who does behind-the-scenes work with the Recording Academy, and the plan is for her to sing INLA at the Grammys as the closing number. At least that's what the Recording Academy is pushing for, and so far she hasn't said no but this could change between now and February."

So she might be singing an ASIB song?

F*ck that sh*t I have been waiting since TWENTY SEVENTEEN for this damn album, I thought she'd drop it early 2018 before ASIB, but then okay she didn't, so I thought the lead would drop during ENIGMA but then nope... so then once ASIB stuff is all over I'm like "Yay! LG6 time!" and here we are, literally 289 valuable days after the damn Oscars and N O T H I N G besides generic make-up. She didn't even take advantage of the MET Gala I mean... I hate to flamebait but her TEAM. So clueless and oblivious. In the words of Ms Coco St Pierre Vanderbilt, her team could 'f*ck up a one car funeral'. I'm just so tired of waiting. There are no excuses anymore. She's gonna release the album when she's like 38 and her pop potential is gone and she's just seen as a jazz tribute act. DAMN. RELEASE THE ALBUM already. Like, she can't even share a few snippets via Instagram stories? We deserve it because it's been 1,146 days SINCE JOANNE  and that's MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME TO MAKE A GOOD ALBUM OF 12-13 songs. She could have potentially had another #1 too bc the points for #1 are so low on the Billboard Hot 100, The Weeknd effortlessly got a #1... YOU BETTER HAVE SOMETHING PLANNED FOR FRIDAY GaGa. 

GaGa on Friday 6 March 2020: "NEW SINGLE. "GLAMOROUS". OUT NOW. XOXOXO"

Rihanna, Adele, Justin, Ariana: *drop their albums and singles*

STOP WASTING OPPORTUNITIES 

source.gif

theahsfan
Just now, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

Are you that one who kept saying LG6 was coming last year

Yes. Imagine how tired I am

SeasonOfTheWitch
Just now, theahsfan said:

Yes. Imagine how tired I am

Wow a legend. Your delusions were all over Twitter. Nice to meat you. But yes Gaga hates us gays tbh

MaryJaneHolland

If she is indeed doing INLA then thats a huge disapointment

The song and the album will barely get any push in streams/sales. 

Either do LG6 (CUZ ITS ABOUT TIME) or nothing at all

nenhures

Well, my friend who works for Dunkin' Donuts told me she's gonna debut the LG6 single at the Golden Globes so don't worry, it's gonna be ok.

theahsfan
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

If she is indeed doing INLA then thats a hige disapointment

The song and the album will barely get any push in streams/sales. 

Either do LG6 (CUZ ITS ABOUT TIME) or nothing at all

It's literally exhausting when she milks projects that people (her fanbase) are tired of and SNUBS new, unreleased projects that have a lot of potential 

Biden Harris 2024

Obviously she's going to take her time with this LG6 rollout. Best to just not think about it too much. There's plenty else to read/comment on here. Everybody here wants LG6, and we'll get it eventually. Best to just chill on it.

nenhures
2 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

It's literally exhausting when she milks projects that people (her fanbase) are tired of and SNUBS new, unreleased projects that have a lot of potential 

I don't think she's really milking ASIB tho. Quite the contrary, every other day you see a thread pop up in here about how, aside from performing Shallow at Enigma, she pretty much dropped the era after awards season. It's just been talked about a lot and she keeps getting nominated for stuff (I wish I had that problem tbh :wtfga:) and it feels dragged out but it's more on Interscope than her.

SeasonOfTheWitch
1 minute ago, AllThingsGaga said:

Obviously she's going to take her time with this LG6 rollout. Best to just not think about it too much. There's plenty else to read/comment on here. Everybody here wants LG6, and we'll get it eventually. Best to just chill on it.

Going to? Hold up 

Archived