music news

Romance discounted to $5.99

Runway

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stone S

I don’t want anyone running in here to drag bc Gaga did the same thing in 2011 with born this way

Welcome to Industria

1 minute ago, Stone S said:

I don’t want anyone running in here to drag bc Gaga did the same thing in 2011 with born this way

It's wasn't Gaga choice but Interscope and Amazon for promoting their music cloud

Bambino
Just now, Stone S said:

"Lady Gaga released her new album today, and Amazon.com is using the much-anticipated second-full length release from the singer to bolster its own music offerings. Amazon is selling digital downloads of the 14-song album and digital booklet — yes, the entire album — for a mere 99 cents.

Peter Kafka at All Things D notes that the same album — Born this Way — is selling for $11.99 on Apple’s iTunes.

Why such a deep discount? Kafka speculates that Amazon is using the debut of Born this Way to tout its new cloud music service, Cloud Drive."

Runway
Just now, Stone S said:

At least it was amazon who did it, without the knowledge of interscope or Gaga's team :spin:

theahsfan
5 minutes ago, Stone S said:

Let them try. Born This Way had 800,000 copies and a #1 debut secured without any discounts

They're discounting Romance because it may debut with like 70k at #3

It really means nothing to have the most monthly listeners on Spotify. Sometimes it means u are a cheap artist to rent for a feature. :ladyhaha:

Mirages
16 minutes ago, Enzo said:

:teehee:

16 minutes ago, Sechito said:

lol

15 minutes ago, PedjaB said:

erin richards evil laugh GIF by Gotham

9 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Let them try. Born This Way had 800,000 copies and a #1 debut secured without any discounts

They're discounting Romance because it may debut with like 70k at #3

Honestly I wanna see yall being this brave when Gaga flops....

I'm the bitch that's fragile

1 minute ago, Mirages said:

except gaga never flops xx

theahsfan
1 minute ago, Mirages said:

What? Even with an underwhelming release, Gaga can secure 201k (Joanne) first week

Archived