💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga might Perform "I'll Never Love Again" at the GRAMMYs

fAIkout

Featured Posts

It would make a lot more sense if she debuted new music rather than performing something from a movie soundtrack that came out in 2018 at the 2020 Grammys. I'm expecting no performance tbh.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imo this year would have been the best time to perform INLA. I don't think she'll perform it at next year's Grammy's. It's unlikely that she would want to risk underdelivering a performance that is so iconic from the movie 2 years after its release.

And if I'm wrong... 

She better not f*ck it up and release LG6 right after:kiss:

AdmistTheLight

Fake, Why would she do that when her next single is out next...

Oh no I said too much 

Liberaté mi amor

PartySick
12 hours ago, ferretti said:

I think that is very, very likely honestly.

If even then.

I'm honestly not expecting LG6 until Enigma is over and we don't currently have an end date for it as far as I know :shrug:

Which I'm fine with personally. Of course I want new music too but I'm still having a good time listening to ARTPOP, Joanne, and ASIB, watching Enigma videos, and I'm going to see her in Feb in Miami :giveup:

OT: I doubt it. I didn't even expect her to perform :sweat: if anything, they should push ARUTW :flutter:

🖤

Anveeroy
14 hours ago, ImTired said:

Inb4 she performs a 5 minute version of Enigma. :ladyhaha:

I laughed so hard :ladyhaha:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

5 hours ago, nickkoko said:

It would make a lot more sense if she debuted new music rather than performing something from a movie soundtrack that came out in 2018 at the 2020 Grammys. I'm expecting no performance tbh.

I don’t think she’s performing either. We’ve been spoiled from 2014-2019 with Grammy performances.

BYE

I can see her entry the stage. music plays.. :ally:
ARUTW starts.. :kara:
GP's applause.. :applause:
Monsters meltdown (no LG6 single). :grr:
But shes fantastic an we have the track live at last..! :popcorn:
...And then BOOM! :wtf:
The stage changing -mini black out- Electronic music. :eww:
LG6. :awesome::woohoo:
Social media turns crazy..  :excited::firega:

30 threads with kinda same title on GGD :pawsup:

Spoiler

i m going back to work now! :ladyhaha::bye:

Mister G

Doubt it but who the hell knows anymore. Always Remember Us This Way deserved better recognition so hopefully it gets a proper nod at the event.

JustJames

I have no self-control, so for the 100th time, I am just going to say I cannot BE-LIEVE that the same woman who delivered Joanne (a fine album, but with nothing near the calibre of Shallow [with the right co-collaborator, the same magic could have been created], ARUTW, INLA, ITA, Heal Me, IDKWLI, BIC) gave the best vocal performance of her career a year later, writing and singing some of the most amazing modern ballads mixed with relatable easily-tweaked bops for a true pop era vs. a few cringe-worthy lyrics appropriate only in context of the movie. 

I understand that at some point, someone has to move beyond charts and awards to feel gratification from their work, but after the snubs of 09-11, media massacre of 13-14, hard work and dedication of 14-17, what is the motivation for having the best work of your career hidden in the depths of a movie soundtrack when there are finally ears out there begging to hear more from you? Like, we get it -- Ally was Ally and not Gaga; but, if Joanne was Joanne then why was Million Reasons performed a Million times? Using her immense media presence and ongoing live-stag opportunity of a residency to show off INLA and ARUTW at ANY point of 2019 was going to degrade Gaga the star and brand, but Haus Labs wasn't a risky choice?

The THIRST for ASIB in spring 2019 was over the top and if LG6 isn't happening until the 2020s then... I know I'm heading straight toward being committed by repeating myself so much... WHAT WAS THIS ALL FOR? :) I want to see her in an iconic look as she accepts AOTY for her best work (quality-wise) at a time when nobody thought she could do it. I want to see her sweep SOTY and ROTY like she has deserved to in the past (Pokerface, Bad Romance, and Shallow were all highly predicted to do so previously). I want her to get even MORE #1s during this re-peak with songs like ARUTW.

All she needed for that was to release *1* more song from ASIB, and promote/perform it at even 50% of the aggression of Shallow/Million Reasons. ARUTW at last year's Grammy's + INLA transition after Shallow at the Oscars + ARUTW single release after + ARUTW/Shallow/INLA Enigma finale = AOTY for ASIB, ROTY/SOTY/Pop Solo for ARUTW, SFVM for INLA, and Compilation Soundtrack for ASIB. 15 Grammys, a 4th #1 Hot 100 single, and content LMs not being fed mixed messages on her next career move. 

Archived