Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga might Perform "I'll Never Love Again" at the GRAMMYs

fAIkout

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, Runway said:

But you don't have to perform the nominated songs, it's not like a rule

Oh I know, I'm just saying that without facts, we just need to weigh the various factors for likelihood of what she'll perform. For instance, she *could* perform Shallow or Joanne, but I have next to know faith in her performing that since she has before there :) 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromaticunt
7 hours ago, ferretti said:

I think that is very, very likely honestly.

Try 2021. Bitch is busy coming up with inventive names for Haus Labs like Eye-Lie-Ner. :toofunny:

PutUrPawsUp

IMO the movie version is already untoppable. I wish Gaga just saved it to  Ally and Jackson and GIVE ARUTW WHAT IT DESERVES:grr:

if she were to perform any ASIB song, I'd rather it be Is That Alright

hoeslay
8 hours ago, funkyhaus said:

All this says to me is no LG6 til summer 2020 :toofunny:

*Fall

....AFTER the Grammys deadline 😉

It'd be a lovely idea to attract viewers, but like... it's Gaga... who knows what she'll do.

For all we know, she'll skip the ceremony for funsies kdjflkjsldkjf

3 points in and ready for more

11 hours ago, Ami said:

I'm just the messenger! They want a big Gaga number. They also know it'd pull in huge ratings for the show. They aren't dumb. It's very possible with could get a different, non-ASIB song all together. All I know is she will be performing either way.

Why this sounded like a big joke for me??

Der Meister

I dont believe she will honestly... Unless she takes  the time to practice again, her vocals changed a lot since 2017.

Lanadelduck
12 hours ago, Ami said:

I've already said too much, but I have a friend who does behind-the-scenes work with the Recording Academy, and the plan is for her to sing INLA at the Grammys as the closing number. At least that's what the Recording Academy is pushing for, and so far she hasn't said no but this could change between now and February.

MY MOM WORKS FOR NETFLIX 

Archived