💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD: Camila's tour flopping

Spock

Featured Posts

By stark contrast, today we hear the tale of the prospective superstar diva who’s had a couple of massive hits but has discovered to her dismay—and that of her team—that her new tour is in deep trouble. Said superstar in waiting has achieved social-network ubiquity and does every TV opp, every radio show, every chance to be in the public eye—if her team had its way, one manager quipped, she’d be at every envelope opening.

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=319166&title=STYLES-TOUR-LOOKING-MIGHTY-FINE

not that manager using a drag from Death Becomes Her :rip: 

I kind of feel bad for Camila, this has not been her week

who will love me when the night is over

ferretti

I didn't even realize she had a tour tbh. I am surprised tho, are we sure this is about her?

disco stick tester, inquire within

whateveradore

Camila's whole career is based on copying other artists and fake drama.

GP gets's boref of that really easy... + let's not forget her only hit got up on the charts due to remixes and discounts.

4 minutes ago, ferretti said:

I didn't even realize she had a tour tbh. I am surprised tho, are we sure this is about her?

well the only other pop girl tour that's been announced recently has been Dua's, and that's doing well + the article describes Camila's promo tour accurately, she has been literally everywhere 

she has a lack of personality and originality... (or at least apparent lack)

basicness is her problem. Someone like Ariana found a voice, originality and distinctiveness in elements like the way she sings, recurrent themes, her ponytail.

camila is just bland . still better than selena gomez though lol 

2 minutes ago, Amidana said:

Nowhere does it say it's about camila... 

there is literally no other "superstar" female singer with a couple of massive hits that has announced a tour recently while going on such an extensive promo tour :rip: 

Runway
1 minute ago, Fish said:

she has a lack of personality and originality... (or at least apparent lack)

basicness is her problem. Someone like Ariana found a voice, originality and distinctiveness in elements like the way she sings, recurrent themes, her ponytail.

Please. Selena has a solo #1. Camila can't relate :rip: 

whateveradore
2 minutes ago, Fish said:

or at least apparent lack

Not apparent, she literally copies everyone + uses samples in every other song

Madame Goo Goo
3 minutes ago, Fish said:

Nah, Selena Gomez has Disney Channel, Justin Bieber, and lupus all working to make her interesting to the GP. Camila got none of that.

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

2 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

Nah, Selena Gomez has Disney Channel, Justin Bieber, and lupus all working to make her interesting to the GP. Camila got none of that.

selena is still talentless when it comes to music and singing, no matter how the lil gomsters put it 

Archived