💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

I didn't know Dancin' in Circles had an intro!

Bradley

Featured Posts

gagzus

I didn’t get to see this or any of the show live because sis cancelled when I was halfway on a flight down London... twice. So f*ck that bitch and this ugly ass intro :laughga:

SpookyKid

Thanks for reminding me we will never see this tour's footage :cryga: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Edonis

Idc what anyone says, Dancin' in Circles with it's strummed instrumental and chanting lyrics definitely fit sonically on Joanne :ally: A folk-dance BOP! 

Bradley
36 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I didn’t get to see this or any of the show live because sis cancelled when I was halfway on a flight down London... twice. So f*ck that bitch and this ugly ass intro :laughga:

Wait, you made two trips to London, both got cancelled? :air:

I feel so sorry for you.

and i oop
8 hours ago, Bradley said:

Was the stadium version better to you? I only got to see the arena version.

The stage looked so cool for arena version.  :nooo:  I absolutely loved the stadium version, but I think I probably would have like the arena version more.

Pop Music
9 hours ago, and i oop said:

Please don't remind me that she didn't sing this in Chicago  :cryga:

omg we were at the same show!!

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

gagzus
7 hours ago, Bradley said:

Wait, you made two trips to London, both got cancelled? :air:

I feel so sorry for you.

Yes :air: first time she pushed the date back and then the second time was the definitive cancellation of the tour :air:

Bradley
11 hours ago, gagzus said:

Yes :air: first time she pushed the date back and then the second time was the definitive cancellation of the tour :air:

Devastating indeed. I made my trip to Los Angeles for this and it was so freaking expensive and thank God I got to see her. Hopefully you'll be able to see her live next time.

Bradley
2 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Joanne World Tour is Gaga's best tour :giveup:

Did you get to see it? It was magnificent. I wonder why she didn't visit Scotland.

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Did you get to see it? It was magnificent. I wonder why she didn't visit Scotland.

Nope... she came here for ARTRAVE but I think cause the JWT was meant to be a smaller tour, thats why she didn't come here. She had like 5 dates arranged in England, going to London, Birmingham and Manchester. She cancelled after Birmingham but I think she got the majority of the shows there done. It was just way too expensive for travel, accommodation and then tickets ontop of that. So I didn't go

I hope she tours LG6 and that she does a wider tour

End Racism Now

Archived