💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Weirdo tweets about Taylor Swift's eggs

Glamourpuss

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

YouTube show Freedomain host Stefan Molyneux marked the singer's upcoming birthday by sharing his thoughts on her chances of conceiving. 

22068764-0-image-a-63_1576005295780.jpg

Model Chrissy responded with outrage, writing: 'Uhhhh you're a f**kin weird a**.'

22068760-0-image-a-65_1576005321390.jpg

Taylor did not comment on the exchange, although she has previously made her feeling on the subject abundantly clear, saying 'women are more than incubators'. 

In an interview just last week, the 29-year-old encouraged women to be more empowered and to stand up to 'rude' people who question when they are planning to start a family. 

Speaking to People magazine, Taylor, who turns 30 on Friday, said: 'The more women are able to voice their discomfort in social situations, the more it becomes the social norm that people who ask the questions at parties like "When are you going to start a family?" to someone as soon as they turn 25 are a little bit rude. 

'It's good that we're allowed to say, "Hey, just so you know, we're more than incubators. You don't have to ask that of someone just because they're in their mid-20s and they're a female."'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7777875/amp/Chrissy-Teigen-calls-weird-philosopher-tweeted-Taylor-Swifts-eggs.html

Pop Music

that's disturbing 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

KillerMonster

This makes me sad... I hope the statistics aren’t true. Im 25, and I want to start a family so bad. My time is ticking the older I get. :/ I dont have much hope in dating cause i’ve been single for 7 years now.

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Glamourpuss

and the fact he says "she still looks so young" as though thirty is ancient for a woman. :triggered:

ltlmnstr

Adoption is always an option...

I’m tired of the “my flesh and blood” angle because you just know they would abandon their kid if they were gay because “my flesh and blood” wasn’t what they imagined.

It’s fantasy talk.

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, KillerMonster said:

This makes me sad... I hope the statistics aren’t true. Im 25, and I want to start a family so bad. My time is ticking the older I get. :/ I dont have much hope in dating cause i’ve been single for 7 years now.

Women conceive in their thirties all the time. I wouldn't worry about it just yet. Anything could happen in the next 5 years, you could meet somebody in that time. :)

JazzGa
4 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

Don't worry about it sis, those are just sexist myths. You release 1 egg per month, how can 90% be gone when you still have 25 years of menstruation left? :laughga: This guy's a crock o sh!t.  Many people have kids in their 30s. It's just getting more normal as time goes on. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Franch Toast
3 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Don't worry about it sis, those are just sexist myths. You release 1 egg per month, how can 90% be gone when you still have 25 years of menstruation left? :laughga: This guy's a crock o sh!t.  Many people have kids in their 30s. It's just getting more normal as time goes on. 

Hell, people even have kids into their 40s without having any issues. This is just another way men like to control women. 

She/Her/Hers

SharkmanthaC

Why is it any of his business anyway?

The studies that mention fertility going down in your 30s are actually based on research from hundreds of years ago in French villages.  I am 34 and have been told by my ob/gyn and fertility doctor I have plenty of time.  (Even if society makes me feel like I don't.) 

Taylor would have no problem affording IVF or anything like that if that's what she wants to do.  

Women should not be measured by the ability to have or not have children though.  

STOP asking women when they are going to have babies.  It's not okay!  Here are my thoughts on the issue: https://samanthablawrence.wixsite.com/forthischildweprayed/home/when-are-you-going-to-have-children_

she/her/hers

Archived