đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Weirdo tweets about Taylor Swift's eggs

Glamourpuss

Featured Posts

I thought this was going to be about easter eggs in her career and I was shook :air:

Chickens in Malibu

It's gross..

But how does TS look this young? Is she like always avoiding the sun or something?

Musicisfreedom
1 minute ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

It's gross..

But how does TS look this young? Is she like always avoiding the sun or something?

Its because 30 is not old

Bitch I'm Madonna

gagaisitalian

She's one of the richest women on this planet. I'm positive she has eggs frozen for when she's ready, not that that even matters. That tweet is weird.

Ladey Gaygay

omg TS9 is the last one  before she's infertile:chica:

Lets hope its reputations baby sister

Spoiler

And not R*d or Sp*ak N*w 2.0

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

This is... definitely something you can only have dark humor for :green:

Glamourpuss
5 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

This is... definitely something you can only have dark humor for :green:

I have a dark sense of humour and this isn't it. 

AdmistTheLight
2 hours ago, KillerMonster said:

This makes me sad... I hope the statistics aren’t true. Im 25, and I want to start a family so bad. My time is ticking the older I get. :/ I dont have much hope in dating cause i’ve been single for 7 years now.

Don't you worry, you be fineeee :kiss:

Liberaté mi amor

ALGAYDO

The fact that women have a pre-determines batch of eggs to last them for however many years is wild af. And men just keep in producing sperm cells after sperm cells after sperm cell... nature get your **** together. 

Helxig

I hate the narrative that women exist to reproduce :saladga:

This is so gross.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

StrawberryBlond

Remember that Stefan Molyneux is a far-right racist white supremacist. One of the biggest issues for people like him is the idea of white women's pregnancy rates dropping because "they're being brainwashed by feminism into not needing a man and dedicating their life to a career instead of making babies so by the time they're ready, they're infertile." There's a reason they only make this criticism towards white women - it's just them they want reproducing. So, his words have a very sinister meaning behind them. He clearly hasn't observed the pregnancy rates of women around the world as giving birth in your 30's is now widely considered the norm and more mothers than ever are giving birth well into their 40's, naturally conceived as well. My mum had me at 38 and didn't start becoming infertile until she was in her mid-50's. Women have been giving birth at advanced ages since time began. Plus, there's IVF, egg freezing if you want biological kids but are having trouble going about it naturally at a later age. Women are now even turning to sperm donors if they want a baby but haven't found the right man to have one with. There's so many options, to say you've run out of time by 30 is uneducated nonsense. I find it so ironic that the alt right are all about encouraging women to be traditional wives and homemakers and then berates single women for not having children! It's like, if you want women to follow the nuclear family route, encouraging women to find the right man who will stay and getting married to him first would be the best option. You're not going to raise the next generation of women to be Stepford Wives if you encourage them to have babies with any random man who might leave you and your baby in poverty! And of course, it's even more ironic when MGTOW start going on about how women should be having babies above all else. You chose to be on your own, dude! Why aren't you helping these childless women get pregnant?

So, yeah, in short, don't listen to anything an alt-righter says regarding fertility and pregnancy. It's very...confused, to say the least.

17 hours ago, KillerMonster said:

This makes me sad... I hope the statistics aren’t true. Im 25, and I want to start a family so bad. My time is ticking the older I get. :/ I dont have much hope in dating cause i’ve been single for 7 years now.

I'm turning 30 this week and am in the same boat. I know there's every chance I have time left but I worry too. I don't know how much egg freezing costs and if it's considered excessive at my age but when I've never even been with anyone, it makes me a bit apprehensive. But then there are days when I wonder if I even want a child. I hope the right man comes along for both of us. Giving birth at a later stage in life is fully possible, now more than ever. You may be a bit older than you would've liked, but we're living healthier and longer now, more than enough time to watch your child grow into an adult. My parents had me at 38 and 39 and they're still here in their 60's. Trust me, it's not the end.

14 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

The fact that women have a pre-determines batch of eggs to last them for however many years is wild af. And men just keep in producing sperm cells after sperm cells after sperm cell... nature get your **** together. 

I think it's because women are the ones carrying the child. Our bodies have to be strong enough to withstand the pressure of carrying a child for a full 9 months and give birth to it safely. Chances of miscarriages and birth complications increase as women age because their bodies are weaker, which is why we go through a menopause when our body realises we're just not strong enough for pregnancy anymore. But miscarriage and infertility are also common among women who are underweight and overweight too. It's all to do with our body chemistry being just right. Men just impregnate and then their job is done, so it doesn't matter what age they are or how strong their bodies are (although there can be risk factors regarding a baby's health if the father is an advanced age too). But yeah, I think it's sad to think that when a female baby is born, she already has all the eggs she'll ever make.

Archived