Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Famega's fringe hair evolution 2008/2009

Galvon

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

Remember when she revisited her old look when the ARTPOP era had just begun...

article-2547951-1B0BEF2E00000578-520_634

and then she wore this in the same shoot. 

O2GagaCrop-20131028011200951.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dukttape
1 hour ago, Doot said:

See what I like about this is how the hair has this gradual change from one look to the next. I miss that. 

Also

latest?cb=20140628223843

Was looking like she sneezed while doing her eyeliner intentional?

It's like a sad precursor to the BTW liner

HeavyyMetalVenuss

nobody:

facebook moms:

latest?cb=20140628223843

but i love her fringes, they work so well with her face and looks! :kara:

Cake like Malibu Gaga

18 hours ago, shame said:

gosh she was such an enigma back then

also i'm living for the messy lovegame era bangs. so sexy and so Britney

latest?cb=20120703021812

Her long fringe hair from TF era definetly looked the most natural in January and february of 2009. I believe at that time it was mostly her real hair with extensions. But even than it changed within days. From messy layered to looking  not so messy and more like one length, then blonde with lavender srtipes and then just blonde.

Also the hairbow I believe was sometimes made from her actual hair/the wig she wore.

latest?cb=20110509180516latest?cb=20110815145822latest?cb=20120718161752

latest?cb=20130715200525latest?cb=20110509180541latest?cb=20130203164448

6 hours ago, Galvon said:

Her long fringe hair from TF era definetly looked the most natural in January and february of 2009. I believe at that time it was mostly her real hair with extensions. But even than it changed within days. From messy layered to looking  not so messy and more like one length, then blonde with lavender srtipes and then just blonde.

Also the hairbow I believe was sometimes made from her actual hair/the wig she wore.

latest?cb=20110509180516latest?cb=20110815145822latest?cb=20120718161752

Wow, she looks stunning in all of these pics! Never seen them before. Thanks for sharing.

angels forever, forever angels

I was never the biggest fan of long fringes on her (I think a shorter cut/no fringe emphasizes the structure of her face more, which is naturally gorgeous), but I can't deny that it's not iconic. Hell, a platinum blonde fringe is stille asily associated with Gaga's image.

This might be my favorite from that era:

702a41bf9b0ce10a5446a925d6a692e8--half-u 

DuLrSm8XQAEpyO2.jpg

Aside from the super cool hair sculpture, I feel like the styling and coloring of this hair really highlighted her beauty.

3 points in and ready for more

Smother Em Eh
On 12/10/2019 at 6:20 PM, the Devil of Pop said:

I like how she gave you 1000 ideas of unique ways to wear blonde bangs and lavender accents. She did the same thing with black and white hair with baby bangs during the Born This Way single cycle :flutter: Then after that it was just a magical wigsplosion of whatever she felt like that day for BTWB and ARTPOP! 

For ElegySix's Comfy Hooker Leisure Luxe fashion era I am predicting,  I'd like to see her give blonde and pink a solid crack! She's done it a couple times for Bad Romance and MetalliGa  but I'd love to see what her and Freddy create by changing it up and evolving it a dozen times!

Bingo! Same here! She makes a million hairstyles out of one style and/ or color. 
She also even did it with the teal hair during the BTW Era. So many variations! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Smother Em Eh
Spoiler

I have never seen the second picture and I am shook. She looks so youthful, cute and gorgeous!

I love all of these and they are some of her most recognizable and iconic looks. 

I love how she displays each style each era. There is such a variety of different styles within one. And to think that that was just a start to all of her looks. 
I am so glad she changed it up every era. The hair bow does come up each era, but in different form. Like a fresh version of a iconic look. So creative and innovative while still bringing back her original look. Genius! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

It used to marvel be doing TF era how we ALMOST never saw her forehead. It didn't exist. For 99.9% of that era, some variation of bangs were practically pasted to her forehead.

But then came TFM transition, and BAM. It was such a huge moment of SHOOK for everyone, fans and the general public, for how different she looked without the straight hair and bangs, because the bangs became so synonymous with the Lady Gaga image. 

I still remember those transition days like it was yesterday :staymad:

FameHookah
5 hours ago, SS77 said:

It used to marvel be doing TF era how we ALMOST never saw her forehead. It didn't exist. For 99.9% of that era, some variation of bangs were practically pasted to her forehead.

But then came TFM transition, and BAM. It was such a huge moment of SHOOK for everyone, fans and the general public, for how different she looked without the straight hair and bangs, because the bangs became so synonymous with the Lady Gaga image. 

I still remember those transition days like it was yesterday :staymad:

Yeah i tought  she was bald or something i was SHOOK when she released bad romance and went all Marilyn Manson on us..

I cried nearly all of TFM and BTW eras because i REALLY hated these goth drag queen looks ;-;

She was gorgeous at the end of BTW and onwards tho.

WTF is MDNA

super ultra
16 hours ago, Galvon said:

I was about to post this, one of my favorite looks ever! :flutter: 

off: does anyone know the brand of the dress? it's a dream outfit :tony:

49 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Yeah i tought  she was bald or something i was SHOOK when she released bad romance and went all Marilyn Manson on us..

I cried nearly all of TFM and BTW eras because i REALLY hated these goth drag queen looks ;-;

She was gorgeous at the end of BTW and onwards tho.

Kinda relate, because everyone I knew said she was ugly, but I knew she wasn't. My 12 year old self would be like: "okay we know now you like dark red lipstik, but can you now please go back to the a softer look?:dry: Wear bangs again. Tan more, eat more..." (I didn't know) And then the vanity fair photoshoot came with the long silver hair and the soft colors. She looked like a mermaid in human form. I  was like yay.:awesome: And I expected the Alejandro video to have more of this theme, little did I know it would be the complete opposite. :ladyhaha: Just like the BTW era which everyon expected to be this dreamy pastel unicorn princess theme, while it kinda turned out to be TFM era 2.0. In the end I always loved everyting tho. And I apriciated everything even more when within the ARTPOP era she went for more natural looks. I knew she would change with every new era. So after C2C I was like "oke now you can rock again" but instead we got the pink hat. I didn't hate it tho. I like that she keeps surprising us.:flutter:

Archived