Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do Kesha fans like Kim Petras?

Musicisfreedom

Featured Posts

Musicisfreedom
11 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Imagine stanning a rapist supporter for some cheap pop, couldn't be me

No need to be like that. Keep it cute guys.

Bitch I'm Madonna

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, Musicisfreedom said:

No need to be like that. Keep it cute guys.

He is a rapist, she openly supported him in an interview, and I find her music cheap. Sorry if you don't find my opinion cute but there's nothing cute about the situation. 

Musicisfreedom
9 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

He is a rapist, she openly supported him in an interview, and I find her music cheap. Sorry if you don't find my opinion cute but there's nothing cute about the situation. 

Okay, I'm good as long as you're not hating on members who support her.

Bitch I'm Madonna

ALGAYDO

She’s my boyfriend’s fave atm and I hate it :saladga: 

he claims it’s cause he stans her and not her producers/songwriters, but for me personally, it’s the whole package. 

Like, if you’re buying a bag of prepackaged avocados, you look at each avocado to make sure the whole batch is fresh. Just one rotten avocado is all I need to see to not buy that particular bag. Kinda wonky analogy, but you get my point.  

Musicisfreedom
6 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

She’s my boyfriend’s fave atm and I hate it :saladga: 

he claims it’s cause he stans her and not her producers/songwriters, but for me personally, it’s the whole package. 

Like, if you’re buying a bag of prepackaged avocados, you look at each avocado to make sure the whole batch is fresh. Just one rotten avocado is all I need to see to not buy that particular bag. Kinda wonky analogy, but you get my point.  

At the same time tho, I absolutely love Do What U Want and despise R. Kelly. Don't get me wrong I can definitely see your point, and I think everyone is entitled to feel that way. But I can see where her fans are coming from.

Bitch I'm Madonna

March34th

I don't.

If you support or work with a known abuser you are continuing the cycle of abuse and enabling their behavior. As a survivor of sexual abuse and domestic violence, I stand with Kesha and do not support Kim. She should know better. There are hundreds of thousands of other producers she could work with instead of Dr. Luke.

Archived