💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do Kesha fans like Kim Petras?

Musicisfreedom

Featured Posts

Musicisfreedom

Title. Cuz with the Dr. Luke stuff I can't really imagine Kesha fans being fans of her.

Bitch I'm Madonna

Randomperson

I’ve seen one or two who listen to her, but the rest all hate that she works with Dr. Luke and refuse to listen to her or support her

Pop Music

Her music is ok to me

I've made effort to get into her because I hear about the "bops" she makes and I just don't feel it

And for me personally it just puts a sour taste in my mouth that she works with luke 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

homomo

As a Kesha stan since early 2010 (bigger stan than Gaga tbh), no.

I never cared for Kim. Although the her and the Dr. Luke thing is really awkward, her music hasn't really clicked with me.

I'm gonna make a daring comment on GGD, gods protect my soul...

Maybe for being trans it was harder for her to find a producer who'd sign her? That's what sadly still happens to transgender people in our society anyways, they're left to be marginalized and be in the worst company possible.

I'm not trying to be the one to open a discussion inside a discussion, and i'm definitely not wanting to make up excuses for Luke's lack of humanity (why do we still call him with a honorific name ugh)

But i think we LGBT should understand her situation. Of course times are slightly easier for us now, slightly, and mostly for Gay men, But the industry is still run by the Tommy Mottolas. We just saw Tinashe's and Taylor's cases.

She might be feeling insecure, and looking out for herself. And she's not the rappist who should be in prison.

ice heard one side from above

gagaxsebert

I’m not gonna go on a rant but.... working with Dr Luke and knowing who your working with...

SelfreliantUnfinishedInsect-size_restric

Used to be HighRoad

hardcore1996

yeah sorry i love kesha and thats a big reason i’ve never listened to a kim song. idk how far back her and luke go but its really weird she would want to work with him after that, even if he was her “ticket to stardom” or whatever. maybe he wasnt i know nothing about her besides she works with doctor luke and shes trans. idk

Musicisfreedom
1 hour ago, ice bear said:

Maybe for being trans it was harder for her to find a producer who'd sign her? That's what sadly still happens to transgender people in our society anyways, they're left to be marginalized and be in the worst company possible.

I'm not trying to be the one to open a discussion inside a discussion, and i'm definitely not wanting to make up excuses for Luke's lack of humanity (why do we still call him with a honorific name ugh)

But i think we LGBT should understand her situation. Of course times are slightly easier for us now, slightly, and mostly for Gay men, But the industry is still run by the Tommy Mottolas. We just saw Tinashe's and Taylor's cases.

She might be feeling insecure, and looking out for herself. And she's not the rappist who should be in prison.

I actually agree with this. I see more hate towards artists (usually female) who work with problematic people rather than the people themselves.

Bitch I'm Madonna

Evan Peters
2 hours ago, ice bear said:

Didn’t Kim come out and say she’s stuck in a contract with him?

emma roberts is an abuser

Archived