💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Poppy - Fill the Crown (Teaser) - Song + Video Tonight!

Roboboy

Featured Posts

Roboboy

this sounds so good omfg

we don't know when exactly it's coming out - reportedly four hours from now. This is reportedly gonna show her denouncing the character - as she has stopped working with Titanic and has also recently dyed her hair brunette!!!

Antichrist

didn't know she stopped working with Titanic.

kinda glad, this poppy is SLAYAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :nooo: :bradley:

Roboboy
Just now, Antichrist said:

didn't know she stopped working with Titanic.

kinda glad, this poppy is SLAYAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :nooo: :bradley:

yeah he reportedly got really mad at her cause she doesn't wanna do the character anymore and cause she got a boyfriend. there are also new videos of him being a stalker and smashing glasses n **** yikes he's a flop. can't believe i met him yuck :bradley:

Pop Music

thank the lord she got away from titanic 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Antichrist
5 minutes ago, LG6IsComing said:

yeah he reportedly got really mad at her cause she doesn't wanna do the character anymore and cause she got a boyfriend. there are also new videos of him being a stalker and smashing glasses n **** yikes he's a flop. can't believe i met him yuck :bradley:

yikes... well, i think the evidence has been there for quite some time, i'm REALLY GLAD she got away from him, i've had a hunch ever since she turned to nu-metal that she'd probably leave him behind.

good for the bitch, cant wait to see her live to the full potential :legend:

UWontUseMyMind

Praise brunette NuPoppy :tony:, Can’t wait for this new song:excited2: all the songs released for I Disagree until now are pure bops:flutter:

Antichrist
8 minutes ago, aaron l said:

Love it so much, truly debating on buying tix to her show but some of her fans scare me. :rip:

which show?

ChromeAngel

I’m excited to see the direction she goes now that Titanic is out of the picture. She was pretty much doing the same thing over and over and not really going anywhere

itsmebuddy

THE BROWN HAIR IS KILLING ME SHE LOOKS SO GOOD...so glad that Titanic is out of the picture, something is telling me that it was him that was forcing her to keep her hair blonde

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

Dukttape
3 hours ago, ChromeAngel said:

I’m excited to see the direction she goes now that Titanic is out of the picture. She was pretty much doing the same thing over and over and not really going anywhere

In what world is that last part true? Don't get me wrong, this is amazing news though

ChromeAngel
48 minutes ago, Dukttape said:

In what world is that last part true? Don't get me wrong, this is amazing news though

The Titanic thing? That’s what everyone’s been saying so I’m just going with it 

Archived