💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Carmit of Pussycat Dolls says all members are gonna sing

YCHofficial

Featured Posts

YCHofficial

In a interview with ET Live, Jessica Sutta and Carmit Bachar sat down to discuss the reunion of The Pussycat Dolls.

When the interviewer asks if anyone besides Nicole will sing on the new single/album, Carmit says ''Thats the plan''

5:30

Antichrist

imagine being a singer and singing on stage for the first time 10 years after you disbanded

nsqIBYL.gif

wheres melody now bitch

nsqIBYL.gif

VOLANTIS

I know nobody but Nicole Shashinburger :madge:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

xoxo Craig

They said that Nicole is the lead singer, so its not gonna be an equal share like say in Little Mix

End Racism Now

LaLuna
10 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

imagine being a singer and singing on stage for the first time 10 years after you disbanded

nsqIBYL.gif

wheres melody now bitch

nsqIBYL.gif

She just didn't want to do the reunion and it's kind of understandable. I think she's better off solo. Plus I think she and Nicole weren't exactly on good terms. I mean...

Carmit always caught my eye the most. Glad she is back for this reunion and I am happy we will hear them sing. I'm sad Melody did not want to be a part of this especially because her reason was because she was worried she would not sing again when it seems like they will in fact all sing.

MonsterJay
28 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

nsqIBYL.gif

wheres melody now bitch

nsqIBYL.gif

The shaaade lol

theahsfan

I don't understand why this group has ever been a thing, they're all in Nicole's shadow, even during the reunion performance it was her singing. 

She said it in a way like thats what she was told, but she doesnt have much hope lol

If they will sing, then why doesnt Melody join the group? she said she wont join because shes not allowed to sing.

Archived