💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga & Carino Are 'Talking Again'

theahsfan

Featured Posts

11 hours ago, LGs LM said:

I wonder how ya'll would react if this is Taylor Kinney...

I dont know. From her IG press release and their sentiments toward each other in subsequent interviews, it seems like it had more to do with their career plans pulling her and TK apart.  Whereas with CC, once that People insider 
(who I believe to be official, in this article anyway) said he didnt treat her very well towards the end--on top of the immense LM hate--that's a hard look to resurrect in the public eye.

Not to say CC was this toxic, but its like if RiRi got back with Chris Brown :triggered:

"I'm happy for you" would not be the next words coming outta my mouth

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah
On 12/10/2019 at 3:39 PM, JustYouandI said:

Why would her PR team give this to the tabloids? Like what is interesting or juicy about them talking but just as friends? It's not like the GP cares about THEM as a couple, the only people that even know who he is are LM. 

Unless this came from his side, but again why?

ASIB-Grammys-Bradley

WTF is MDNA

Madling
44 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I’m sure they did.

I’m just saying I don’t think as a whole that’s why many of her fans didn’t like him or why some people are in this thread are now restating their dislike for him. 

Fans say a lot of stupid things just to say them - look at the stuff they say about LG on here. 

Yes and some fans sent him targeted hate that went beyond all rationality and into bullying...

Some fans hate all her boyfriends for some weird reason. Usually bradga shippers. 

And some of them were so cock sure that Bradga was about to happen when they both had break ups ... Must suck to be soooo wrong 😂😂

Archived