Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga & Carino Are 'Talking Again'

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss
19 minutes ago, Red said:

Why do you guys hate him so much, I don’t get it

They don't like how he looks and think Gaga can do better. 

Also, he was getting in the way of Bradga being a real thing. 

Now I think he's disliked because we heard he wasn't very nice to Gaga when they broke up. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

Now I think he's disliked because we heard he wasn't very nice to Gaga when they broke up. 

So people don't like him cause he's ugly and they heard tabloids say he's not a good person. It's like people never listened to Born This Way in this site :bradley:

Bizcochito
3 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I don't like him cause he chained her to Las Vegas  :green:

Modern Ecstasy2
1 hour ago, Billie Eilish said:

I don't like him cause he chained her to Las Vegas  :green:

I don’t think that’s true.

i mean she’s a grown woman fully capable of making decisions that she believes are best for her life and career. I don’t think she was exactly forced into something she didn’t want.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

CherryPie
20 hours ago, theahsfan said:

“Lady Gaga is talking to Christian again, but as friends,” a source tells Us Weekly exclusively. “There is nothing going on there.”

Gaga, 33, is chatting with her former flame after calling off their engagement in February, but the insider tells Us that “she is not seriously dating anyone right now.”

A source told Us exclusively in April that the “Bad Romance” singer was “hounded by Christian” following their split. “She told him not to contact her.” A second insider told Us at the time that the duo’s relationship was “a bit toxic,” but the singer has been “enjoying her life” since the breakup in February.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/lady-gaga-and-ex-fiance-christian-carino-are-talking/

Ok. Can we get an album now?

Madling
7 hours ago, Red said:

So people don't like him cause he's ugly and they heard tabloids say he's not a good person. It's like people never listened to Born This Way in this site :bradley:

He's hardly ugly! 

I just always got the vibe that she wasn't fully into it. I know photo assumption isn't the most accurate measure but she did look over it towards the end. He looked like he was clinging on for dear life. But he seemed good to her too. Anyone dating her takes on a LOT. Not least of which is a very rude and jealous fanbase. I'm sure all the gossip and bullying affected them. 

But it's better to know it wouldn't work before any wedding. I know people rag on her for having 2 failed engagements but she's smarter than most pop stars who end up with expensive divorces. 

14 minutes ago, Madling said:

He's hardly ugly! 

I just always got the vibe that she wasn't fully into it. I know photo assumption isn't the most accurate measure but she did look over it towards the end. He looked like he was clinging on for dear life. But he seemed good to her too. Anyone dating her takes on a LOT. Not least of which is a very rude and jealous fanbase. I'm sure all the gossip and bullying affected them. 

But it's better to know it wouldn't work before any wedding. I know people rag on her for having 2 failed engagements but she's smarter than most pop stars who end up with expensive divorces. 

It's hard to tell what really happened cause Gaga keeps her love life super secret, as she has the right to

Diamond heart99
8 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I think that’s what people who liked him ASSUMED was the reason others didn’t.

But that never made sense, he’s arguably very good looking man - and I can admit that having never liked him :shrug:

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Glamourpuss
5 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I think that’s what people who liked him ASSUMED was the reason others didn’t.

But that never made sense, he’s arguably very good looking man - and I can admit that having never liked him :shrug:

I saw alot of fans saying he looked like her dad, wore the same clothes and never washed his hair. 

Diamond heart99
14 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I saw alot of fans saying he looked like her dad, wore the same clothes and never washed his hair. 

I’m sure they did.

I’m just saying I don’t think as a whole that’s why many of her fans didn’t like him or why some people are in this thread are now restating their dislike for him. 

Fans say a lot of stupid things just to say them - look at the stuff they say about LG on here. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I’m sure they did.

I’m just saying I don’t think as whole that’s why many of her fans didn’t like him or why some people are in this thread are now restating their dislike for him. 

Fans say a lot of stupid things just to say them - look at the stuff they say about LG on here. 

Yeah there were alot of ignorant fans who disliked him just because he was getting in the way of Bradga (I'm guilty of that if I'm honest) and also some who held out hope that Gaga would get back with Taylor Kinney. They get too invested in her relationships.

There were others who thought he was controlling and blamed him for the career choices she was making such as Vegas. 

Archived