💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga & Carino Are 'Talking Again'

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Sarah H
3 minutes ago, Madling said:

Why do you jump to "her PR team did this" 🙄 they make **** up all the time to fill column space

Yeah it doesn't have to be from anyone's PR team. Magazines print a lot of rubbish. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IllusionLover
20 minutes ago, Reginald said:

:hug: I'm on good terms with all of my exes. No hard feelings, even after all of the ups and downs. 

What about Don??

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Madling
Just now, S0436 said:

He has some clout in the industry so it is not good to make enemies with him. 

😂😂😂 He is irrelevant to lady Gaga's career. And if that was true wouldn't she have thought of that before all those stories of her getting harassed by him  post break up?  Who are they gonna "choose"?  Some highly replaceable agent or a living legend that every agency in town would due to sign?  Some of you just don't seem to think logically when it comes to this stuff. There always has to be an agenda.  

Brian lourd's husband (and maybe Brian) was just at her jazz and piano show. She's all good with CAA. 

herassisfamous
57 minutes ago, Zander said:

Christian probably just wants more feet pics.

Lol what did I miss here

All we need is love

ChromeAngel
30 minutes ago, Reginald said:

:hug: I'm on good terms with all of my exes. No hard feelings, even after all of the ups and downs. 

tenor.gif

Reginald
13 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Inb4 LG6 Version 1 unscrapped and back on track. Remastering old demos. :ally:

Yasss GOD if it means we get this post-breakup era back

39637499_2243946079169956_38292258527851 

JazzGa

Idk about this. If what we read this spring is true, that Christian was "toxic" and "stalked" her after breaking up, then I just cannot imagine Gaga wanting to be friends with him again, for real. They'll see each other at industry events so it is always good to be friendly, but actual friends seems hard to imagine.  The way they put it, saying they're "talking again" makes it sound romantic even though it's not :crossed:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Sanne Godijn
10 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Someone is leaking gossip to the press? Could a new era be starting soon? Nah it's probably for makeup purposes...

Yeah its for her new collection called haus of exes :lmao:

Madling
17 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Someone is leaking gossip to the press? Could a new era be starting soon? Nah it's probably for makeup purposes...

.... Or a trash gossip magazine is writing trash gossip because that's what they do... 

derpmonster

You know her life is her life and I want her to do what makes her happy but the truth is she has a tendency to fall back into bad romances. With the on off dating with Luc Carl and Matt. But she's a grown woman. I trust her with her life.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived