💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga & Carino Are 'Talking Again'

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Madling
4 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

I mean US Magazine is relatively serious. They aren't close to People Magazine trustworthy level but they aren't Page Six either. 

It sounds like something too random for them to come up with, someone had feed them some info 

Didn't they get bought by the national Enquirer people? They're BS

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's gonna invite him to one of her poker nights and clean out his savings :usrs: LG6 music video funding complete

⚡🐲

JustYouandI
12 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

Carino is such a great guy, he truely loved Gaga and treated her and little monsters with respect. :heart: I would love for them to get back together, but being just friends would be great aswel.

And it ended for a reason.  Anf if they get back together it would probably end the same way again, just like most couples.

LGMonster95

Y'all should seriously stop taking US Weekly as a credible source. All the stuff that they posted about her is bs and just a money grab

VOLANTIS

Oh no baby girl what is you doing baby :enigma:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Reginald

:hug: I'm on good terms with all of my exes. No hard feelings, even after all of the ups and downs. 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Here comes the meltdowns

What goes around comes around

And the monsters are quacking waaaaa

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Madling
9 minutes ago, River said:

Here comes the meltdowns

What goes around comes around

And the monsters are quacking waaaaa

He'd probably get back with her to piss her fans off for all the trolling  😂

Economy

U guys really need to stop ur negative opinions on something u know nothing about

We were not there behind the scenes and they weren't too public about their relationship either... Most of our info is from unreliable "insider sources"

Y'all need to stop

Madling
44 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

Why would her PR team give this to the tabloids? Like what is interesting or juicy about them talking but just as friends? It's not like the GP cares about THEM as a couple, the only people that even know who he is are LM. 

Unless this came from his side, but again why?

Why do you jump to "her PR team did this" 🙄 they make **** up all the time to fill column space

Madling
37 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

If I had to guess - simply to establish there are no hard feelings. He’s still a big shot at CAA - she’s still a client there. Seems like business to me. 

So it took almost a year to do damage control after there were stories of him verging on stalking her...? :triggered:Doesn't add up.  Not everything is a conspiracy theory.  

IllusionLover
56 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

A second insider told Us at the time that the duo’s relationship was “a bit toxic,”

Toxic by Lady Gaga out Friday 13th. :enigma:

Jk but I hope LG6 has some breakup bops :ally:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Archived