💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was Gaga just born to be a star?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

I believe Gaga was just meant for fame and being a Star and Artist. Her life story and rise to fame is hands down the most interesting and she was so devoted to her craft and has always really been quite the Art lover and performer. 

She went to Tisch school for the arts, which is a rare thing to get into. She was in a rock band and promoted herself so people would go to the Bitter End and see her. She did a burlesque and variety show just before making it big. She did everything she could to make it big and become a star. A diverse list of things too. 

Also she is immensely talented as we all know and I don’t think there is a pop star alive today that has been so devoted and determined to her craft as Gaga is! Her determination, fearless, hard work, wild energy and talent is unmatchable. She is so versatile and changes her sound, aesthetic and look so much it’s hard to keep up with her. She is truly a fascinating and one of a kind Artist. She has unlimited talent and potential. 

So my point of this thread is,

Many Pop Artists are devoted to their art but not really the way Gaga is. She lives and breathes it. She even has an album called, “ARTPOP” for gods sake. She has even said herself she is a living art and there is no denying that. Her talent and drive is undeniable amazing & inspiring. :pawsup:

Thoughts? 
:what:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

27monster27

Pretty much. She has talked about how she always thought of what would happen if she was famous since she was around four years old.

he/him/his

gagaschickens

yes

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Glamourpuss

Yes! Absolutely. She's got a drive in her that I've never seen from anybody else before. She's 100% dedicated to it and it's so clear she was born for this. 

FfFfFfFF

Yes. Not only talking talent or dedciation wise, she radiates that superstar aura/ energy in the same way Madonna or Michael did. You can't attract millions of people without it, regardless of how dedicated you are.

CannaeDrive

“I've always been famous, it's just no one knew it yet.”

She always knew it, destined to be a star.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

MonSwiftAnton

No, she was born not do give a f*** about money and then change her mind. :trollga:

Spoiler

God I'm so bitter. I'm sorry u guys.

Yes ! its crazy to think of how much she's changed the world over the past 10 years, her rise to be the icon and legend she is today is beyond incredible. No one id rather call my hero :kara:

Andreu
43 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

She is the last star to come out of the music industry tbh. The new girls lack that star power. :ohwell:

excuse you :ally:

Spoiler

but yeah for me Rosalia is the only one who **could** reach gaga's levels

Economy

I don't believe in "meant to be"

She has talent, studied it, practiced and got lucky

There's lots of ppl with talent who try hard and don't make it, and talentless ppl who nowadays get famous on the internet in stupid ways

She could have just as easily been dropped from a label yet again without being recognized and promoted

"Talent always wins" I think I'd an absurd saying tbh with so many factors influencing how successful u are some of them completely out of your control :shrug:

Sneaky Oliver

Well she sure had the talent, gift, skills and craft but so do many others artists. She also had a kind of privilege, financial support, guidance and support in general

I’m on my Legacy Act era

brizoda
45 minutes ago, Andreu said:

excuse you :ally:

Reveal hidden contents

but yeah for me Rosalia is the only one who **could** reach gaga's levels

Did you see Rosalia live this weekend?

Archived