💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Haus Labs Launches HAUS of Whiskey collection

PoshLife

Featured Posts

PoshLife

Well it's been a few minutes and I don't see anyone else posting it, so here I am :spin:  Sorry if this isn't actually news, I haven't been following Haus Labs that much but it sounds like it's new today? :shrug: 

JazzGa

This collection is a little boring in color compared to the others, but I think it is an excellent sales idea for two reasons:

1) Cashing in on the 90s nostalgia trend with brown and burgundy lips

2) It will flatter many skin tones, especially medium and dark ones

Now I gotta choose between House of Future Hollywood and House of Burlesque for my next purchase :giveup:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

PoshLife
Just now, Taide said:

Crickets... :green:

ikr :rip: Like I said I haven't been following the makeup stuff so much, so idk if nobody cares or it's not actually new haha

1 minute ago, the Devil of Pop said:

This is boring  compared to the others, but I think it is an excellent  idea for  cashing in on the trend.

Haus Labs in a nutshell :coffee:

Thomas P

Inb4 shes teasing a You and I styled album. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

She looks like a smoky 80s movie BOSS B!TCH billionaire top business executive that will throw you out of the window of her office at the top of the skyscraper (also her office has a full bar) and I LOVE it. Gorgeous.

⚡🐲

lavenderblondee

Gagz and I have the same eye color, so I love that I feel like if the eye shadow looks good on her, it'll look good on me :laughga: I really wish I could try this lip color out, it looks BEAUTIFUL but it sounds more brown than it looks and I'm iffy on that. This is why I love my ipsy subscription, I get samples (sometimes full size) of makeup and I don't have to worry about spending a ton of money if it turns out it doesn't work for me.

JusKeepBreathin

If y'all think she has time for music...married to medicine lol GIF by Dish Nation

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived