Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Megarate: Dolly Parton's Greatest Hits (Part 1)

rumours

Featured Posts

rumours

Hi everyone!

I hope everyone had a lovely week or so since the last time I posted in this thread :heart:

The rates for this megarate were supposed to be due today (Jan 8th). However, I am extending the deadline till this Saturday (the 11th) in order to give some of you more time in case you still want to participate. :)

Also, huge thanks to those of you who submitted your rates already. I really appreciate it :hug:

~rumours ::kara:

dolly-partons-heartstrings_episode-j.j.-

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

Oh thanks! I didn't have time to listen to it yet. I'll send them soon :kara:

No worries! I know it's a busy time of the year, so I have no problem extending out the deadline :heart:

2 hours ago, rumours said:

Hi everyone!

I hope everyone had a lovely week or so since the last time I posted in this thread :heart:

The rates for this megarate were supposed to be due today (Jan 8th). However, I am extending the deadline till this Saturday (the 11th) in order to give some of you more time in case you still want to participate. :)

Also, huge thanks to those of you who submitted your rates already. I really appreciate it :hug:

~rumours ::kara:

dolly-partons-heartstrings_episode-j.j.-

Thank you! 

Sorry for still not sending them rates 

Going through a though situation but hopefully Dolly will bring me up :whitney:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

rumours

@Davian @Blue Madonna @OG Gaga Stan @Animal Claws @Ryusei @Talenti @loathereality @Autumn @Glamourpuss @Lois Griffin @Trillion Reasons @dllcll @SamanthaC @KatieJudasGaga4 @Mirages @DiamondKing @Ronk @Mikolaj @Enzo @Aarghya

Deadline to formally submit rates is supposed to be tonight. This is the final reminder in case anyone else still wants to submit.

Also, huge thanks to those of you who have already submitted! A date for the ceremony will be released very soon :heart: 

~rumours

?url=http%253A%252F%252Fstatic.playbill.

HoneyB

I’m sorry I completely blanked on this I don’t think I’ll have the time to rate them all in a fair manner:heart:  Please tag me for the ceremony though I would love to see the results!:kara:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Glamourpuss
On 1/9/2020 at 1:21 AM, Enzo said:

Thank you! 

Sorry for still not sending them rates 

Going through a though situation but hopefully Dolly will bring me up :whitney:

I was hoping you would join this. You showed that you have taste in the C2C megarate and I loved all of your comments. 

Dolly will lift your spirits. :heart:

1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

I was hoping you would join this. You showed that you have taste in the C2C megarate and I loved all of your comments. 

Dolly will lift your spirits. :heart:

She really did, I had a great time, thanks @rumours

I did not write comments because I was not in the mood :noparty:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

rumours
8 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

Oh I totally forgot about this, I don't think I'm able to send them, sorry :spin:

6 minutes ago, Talenti said:

I’m sorry I completely blanked on this I don’t think I’ll have the time to rate them all in a fair manner:heart:  Please tag me for the ceremony though I would love to see the results!:kara:

No worries, y'all. I understand that life happens.

Maybe next time then.

rumours
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

She really did, I had a great time, thanks @rumours

I did not write comments because I was not in the mood :noparty:

I'm glad she helped :heart:

Hope you're doing/feeling better :hug:

rumours

@OG Gaga Stan @Ronk @Oriane @Glamourpuss @SamanthaC @dllcll @Aarghya @Trillion Reasons @Davian @Enzo @Blue Madonna @KatieJudasGaga4 @Lois Griffin @Animal Claws @Mirages

Hi participants!

The ceremony for the "Dolly Parton's Greatest Hits (Part 1)" Megarate will be taking place very soon! Currently, the planned time for the ceremony is 4PM EST on Sunday, January 19th.

4363d4de802b26c42bc1bd472eca4a0c.jpg&f=1&nofb=1dolly-parton-hair.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

I hope to see you there! :heart:

• rumours changed the title to Megarate: Dolly Parton's Greatest Hits (Part 1)

Archived