yeah ARTPOP for sure

she said it was the best album she's ever gonna make so the stakes were high AF

and she delivered :gayhat:

HoneyB

All these lemonade responses even though I Am Sasha Fierce exists-

4612-EF62-9074-46-FE-8-DB8-04628083-CB0-

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

LilyLark

I love Beyonce, but I am.... Sasha Fierce is just....meh. I will never understand how it received so much commercial success compared to 4, when 4 is a near masterpiece (with the exception of Run the World (Girls).

I like Ariana and I think there are some excellent songs on TUN (Ghostin, Fake Smile, Bloodline, Needy, and Imagine)—but the album as a whole is over hyped. I feel awful pointing this out, but half the reviews were talking about how brave she was to be so open and not the actual music. Her vocals are also way stronger on Sweetner.

Sorry, but ARTPOP is overrated imo.

Lana's Honeymoon. It's still good, just not that deserving of the hype imo.

Anything by Post Malone

Anything by Ed Sheeran or Justin Bieber

PACGAGA
7 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

when 4 is a near masterpiece (with the exception of Run the World (Girls).

repent

11 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I'm curious to know what are these two songs.

I streamed her biggest hits on spotify the other day and loved Send My Love and Water Under The Bridge and think they are pop perfection. But I didn't like Hello and didn't listen to the rest. :enigma:

I listen to River Lea and Hello, sometimes also Send My Love.

letsgetdirrty
9 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Taylor Swift - 1989 (her most successful album and it's nowhere near her best)

Britney Spears - Femme Fatale (preceded by a #1 and it was her "big comeback" but it was just ok)

Justin Bieber - Purpose (preceded by 3 massive hits he didn't deserve and how he made a comeback, I'll never know)

Beyonce - Lemonade (again, people buying it just because of the gimmick and being tricked into loving it)

Justin Timberlake - The 20/20 Experience (one of the biggest damp squibs of a comeback I've ever seen)

Katy Perry - Prism (the basic-ness of Roar compared to her TD songs was immense, yet it launched another big era)

Drake - Scorpion (I still don't get the love for this guy, never have, never will)

Jessie J - Who You Are (in the UK anyway, she had so much hype but once people bought the album, it turned out to be one of the most regretted purchases of all time as she became irrelevant almost immediately afterwards)

Ed Sheeran - Divide (after X's huge success, this was a given, but a very predictable one)

Adele - 25 (inevitable hit, regardless of how it sounded and for the record, it wasn't better than 21)

I agree but FF is not overrated when 90% of Britney’s fans hate it 

Xtina | Gaga | Britney | Madonna | Beyoncé | Janet | Ciara | Ashanti | Brandy | Monica | Paula | Jessica

Blown Away

Though it said this decade. Imma change Beyoncé to something else then

3. Fearless

Taylor's second worst album. Boring as hell, with the exception of the singles and You're Not Sorry. Literally every album that came after it was better. 

2. Sweetener

It has 3 good songs (GIAW, NTLTC and everytime) and 2 cute songs (breathin and raindrops) on it. Can't believe it has such a high score on Metacritic when Dangerous Woman and Yours Truly exist. 

1. Golden Hour

Lyrically it's a nice album, but sonically it is sleep-inducing. To me it didn't deserve such a high Metascore and the award for Album Of The Year (Dirty Computer should've won). High Horse is cute though. 

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

:saladga:  Lemonade is THAT BITCH, the lyrics are perfect, **** everything else. Stop this Beyonce hate train.  Every song, every performance from that era is something nobody, not even Gaga will ever accomplish. Your faves would only wish to start a movement like that. If you don't relate to it you can't deny it's power.

Overhyped is anything Drake, it's just elevator music, very forgettable.

And let's not forget about 7, it only has 2 good songs and that's it

Archived