💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Countdown Thread for LG6 Birth

radioactive

Featured Posts

Just now, gagaschickens said:

then most of us were born early. 

There is a large percentage of women who never reach their predicted due date. It also depends on whether people can remember when they last had their period too. 

The average length of human gestation is 280 days, or 40 weeks, from the first day of the woman's last menstrual period. The medical term for the due date is estimated date of confinement (EDC). However, only about four per cent of women actually give birth on their EDC

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Give it up delish we ain’t getting new music till March at this rate

My birthday is in March! Hopefully LG6 is called Doot :enigma:

FfFfFfFF

I thought it has been theoritsed and accepted that she is having an elephant pregnancy which last 22 months. :oprah:

Jose P

She could announce it tho, not necessarily release it. Like say, give us the title or something idk. I’m low key hopeful. Let the meltdowns begin :selena:

25 minutes ago, Mudkip said:

Me on Friday at 11:59pm when nothing happens :laughga:

d207bef00c.gif

lmaooo what is this gif 

www.kalderone.com

JohnnyVersace

Countdown to Gaga tweeting about LG6 pregnancy to let us know she's working on the album and y'all twisting it into her predicting the release date 9 months in advance only to be disappointed and pressed and spiraling into a dark pit of self-pity and entitlement on December 12, 2019************

:vegas:

radioactive
3 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Countdown to Gaga tweeting about LG6 pregnancy to let us know she's working on the album and y'all twisting it into her predicting the release date 9 months in advance only to be disappointed and pressed and spiraling into a dark pit of self-pity and entitlement on December 12, 2019************

:vegas:

maam this is a wendy’s

HeavyCapiLover

Now we all know what's her next viral tweet : "I aborted lol (buy glam attack palette fame 1)"

gagaschickens
7 minutes ago, HeavyCapiLover said:

Now we all know what's her next viral tweet : "I aborted lol (buy glam attack palette fame 1)"

scrapped better say, if you put the word abortion in anything everyone will attack you, especially if its next to lol.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Archived