💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Pitchfork's Best 50 albums of 2019

FrozenKookie

Featured Posts

nenhures

Lots of well-deserved picks there as well as a few questionable choices but coming from Pitchfork that's better than I expected. Surprised there's more than one woman on the list. Maybe they finally found out we can make music too after all this time.

Thomas P

Not a bad list at all. Quite frankly, didn’t expect to see Ariana or Billie so they surprised me there, and Lana at number 1 shows how far they’ve come since their sexist Born To Die review. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

noisullitcefrep

I always find it so frustrating that I'm just not able to listen to every album released in a year:enigma: I always want to but SO MUCH music is released each year

#2 is the true #1, I'm sure it has a fractionally higher score on Metacritic too. Magdalene is a bloody godsend, especially the first half. 

Wolf Boy
1 hour ago, Thomas P said:

Not a bad list at all. Quite frankly, didn’t expect to see Ariana or Billie so they surprised me there, and Lana at number 1 shows how far they’ve come since their sexist Born To Die review. 

Was gonna say, proud of Lana, but they write about her back lash Internet beginning like they weren’t a huge part of it.

Archived