Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

CL(formerly of 2NE1) - In The Name of Love 2

Nino

Featured Posts

https://music.apple.com/us/album/in-the-name-of-love-2-single/1490956997

https://open.spotify.com/album/3LkYHeJbCoO41fjaLjaccW

She really did that, the bops, the diversity. If she keeps with the current trend, next week she's gonna release a new comeback single that was actually recorded this year. :giveup:

Before the little anti-kpopsters report it, she's signed to UMG here. You better stan multi-national queen CL. :chica:

Red Velvet

"I QUIT"

"DONE"

This bitch giving me the good shade I needed for three years.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Just now, BLACKPINK said:

"I QUIT"

"DONE"

This bitch giving me the good shade I needed for three years.

I think these songs are about her low-key relationship with that guy when she was living in the US more than they are about a record label. Otherwise she's calling her tax evading, human trafficking CEO baby boy in half the songs. :air: 

PoshLife

"Done" is such a good song - can't wait to listen to the new batch when I get home tonight. The "I Quit" video is instantly iconic, I love the concept.

So here for a 2019 song though, hope we get one soon!

not Chromatica

I was just listening to it when this thread popped up. Sadly, none of the songs are memorable for me. I'm still mourning the loss of All In.

1 minute ago, highlyreductive said:

I was just listening to it when this thread popped up. Sadly, none of the songs are memorable for me. I'm still mourning the loss of All In.

This feels like a very cathartic project, not a massive bad bitch comeback. I think we'll see the more confident, dance-forward side of CL again eventually, don't worry :excited:

not Chromatica
1 minute ago, Nino said:

This feels like a very cathartic project, not a massive bad bitch comeback. I think we'll see the more confident, dance-forward side of CL again eventually, don't worry :excited:

That's what I'm hoping for! ♥

Archived