• Created
  • Last Reply
27monster27
12 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

Never forget this one too :ladyhaha:

In her defense that doesn't look easy.

he/him/his

StrawberryBlond

This was in the early days when Selena was clearly not ready for a big stage. Her youth and inexperience is really apparent here and she seems sad and like she wants to end it but just when you think it's going to end, IT JUST KEEPS GOING.

The X Factor tried to make this girl a star, trying to sell her as the UK version of Nicki Minaj but the reality is she was far too young with very little talent and a massive attitude problem. She seems to have mellowed and matured these days but back when she debuted, she was at peak brat with one of her worst ever songs and one of her worst ever deliveries. As ToddintheShadows once said: "If Taylor Swift represents teenage girls at their most innocent, Cher Lloyd represents them at their most psychotic."

Now let's hear something from the woman who mentored Cher Lloyd, who she clearly supported as she looked so much like her, we have Cheryl Cole. Never one for singing live and not having the best voice when she does, Cheryl was majorly out of her depth here right from the start. It was at the this moment that the audience properly started to see that this girl was all hype and her popularity started slowly but surely fading after this. She's had many bad performances but this to me is the pinnacle as she doesn't even have the excuse of high notes or tiring dancing being to blame. And to think she judged other people's singing talent?

Here's someone who a lot of people forgot about. Jessie J was a big deal when she arrived but her voice was so unusual, though powerful and her songs were so odd and irritating at times that it was clear she wasn't going to survive long. This was by far one of her most awkward performances of her extremely cringey lead single. Her bizarre intro, her low notes on the "mandems," expecting the audience to sing along when she was so new and performing to a German speaking crowd, the whole mock rockstar thing...it's cringe overload:

And I'm surprised no one's mentioned this one considering this is GGD. I don't think it needs any explanation. Oh, and to quote JennaMarbles: "ATLANTA!" at 1:10.

djBuffoon
On 12/10/2019 at 9:47 AM, Teal Ambition said:

The Fergie performance gets me every time :nooo:

Same. The other week, I was getting drunk with some friends who hadn't seen it before. My god, it was glorious.

Archived