Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

How Gaga can get her Emmy and Tony EASIEST way

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

Help design stage for the “MJ Music” and win Best Scenic Design For a Musical

and

Help write the Selena Series on Netflix she can win Outstanding Writing for a Dramatic Special.

Bam. EGOT 

JazzGa

Lol, those are great ideas, you make it sound so easy. But I wouldn't want Gaga's EGOT to be riding on set design, Michael Jackson, and Selena Gomez :air: It's gotta be all about GAGA THE STAHHHHR :legend: She is totally capable of starring in a musical and getting an acting Emmy on a hit show so I'd rather wait for those good-good roles than swoop in for something okayish

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

BradleyCooper
16 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Lol, those are great ideas, you make it sound so easy. But I wouldn't want Gaga's EGOT to be riding on set design, Michael Jackson, and Selena Gomez :air: It's gotta be all about GAGA THE STAHHHHR :legend: She is totally capable of starring in a musical and getting an acting Emmy on a hit show so I'd rather wait for those good-good roles than swoop in for something okayish

Gomez :air:

Easy Emmy for a dope Concert Special--Enigma/J&P with nice documentary elements and vfx edits like in the shows but elevated.

Easy Tony for writing/co-writing and/or producing Musical--Tony for acting NOT an easy grab. But that Lin-Manuel/Gaga Collab ...

show me the money GIF

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Lighter
18 minutes ago, KNJ said:

Easy Emmy for a dope Concert Special--Enigma/J&P with nice documentary elements and vfx edits like in the shows but elevated.

Easy Tony for writing/co-writing and/or producing Musical--Tony for acting NOT an easy grab. But that Lin-Manuel/Gaga Collab ...

show me the money GIF

That guy who created the EGOT term said a Primetime emmy gets more credibility than its branches but an emmy is an emmy of course

3 minutes ago, Lighter said:

That guy who created the EGOT term said a Primetime emmy gets more credibility than its branches but an emmy is an emmy of course

But...Outstanding Variety Special (Live or Pre-Recorded) IS a Primetime Emmy.

Idk the politics with these categories but I think she has the best shot with Outstanding Variety, Music or Comedy Special (Live) cus they've been giving em out to those corny primetime live versions of Bway shows lately or leaning on the Tony Awards.

J and P Live via Great Performances (or even Netflix) is a STRONG contender

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

I prefer a Tony from writing as I don't want her wasting time starring in Broadway. The Emmy is like to be for something like homecoming or lemonade

Either writing the music for a new musical or staring in musical/play!  Rumor on the broadway pages is that shes being considered for "Fanny Brice" in a revival of "Funny Girl" where Barbra Streisand was nominated for the tony and won the oscar! 

The Emmy might be tricky, but Im surprised they didn't push her for the Emmy after the Golden Globe win....

Borisapillar
4 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

1. ASIB: The Musical

2. Broadcast said musical in TV

:vegas:

In order to be eligible for a Tony, the material would need to be written specifically for the stage. A Star Is Born on Broadway would not be eligible for a Tony for best score and lyrics.

Archived