💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney set to fight for more custody of her children in the new year

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

BritneyKids.jpg

Britney Spears is planning to go back to court to argue for more time with her children.

The 38-year-old pop star's had her custody arrangement with her ex-husband Kevin Federline curtailed from 50–50 to 30–70 in September.

Now she is planning on heading back to court to fight for more time with her two kids according to an  Us Weekly report on Monday. 

The star's custody battle comes amid turmoil over her conservatorship by her father Jamie Spears.

According to a source familiar with her strategy, Britney will try to get a more equal distribution of time with her boys Preston, 14, and Jayden, 13.

'Britney’s goal in the new year is to go to family court and petition the judge for increased custody time with the boys,' the insider said. 

'She will have the boys on Christmas Eve, and they will go to their dad’s at some point on Christmas Day.'

In September, a judge lowered her time with her children from 50 percent of the week to only 30 percent.

Her ex-husband, whom she was married to from 2004–2007, reportedly didn't want the singer–songwriter spending any more time with the children until she was stable and her mental health issues were under control.

The ruling in September came shortly after Kevin filed a police report and got an emergency restraining order against Jamie.

Britney's father reportedly assaulted her son Preston during an August visit to his condo.

The boy allegedly locked himself in a room after feeling unsafe, at which point Jamie broke down the door and shook Preston.

Kevin's restraining order prevents Jamie from going near either of Britney's children for three years. 

'The relationship between Jamie and Britney has completely fallen apart,' a source told Us Weekly.

'Britney remains very angry at Jamie because his actions with her kids resulted in losing custody time with the kids.'

A status hearing is scheduled for January 22 to discuss the findings of an evaluation on the status of the Toxic hitmaker's conservatorship.

It was previously reported that she was considering petitioning the court to end the conservatorship, which was put in place in 2008. 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Bubblegum Bitch

It's so sad and I'm sorry for Britney. I can't imagine how difficult it is to know that you can't spend enough time with your kids. 

27monster27

Praying for Britney to be able to have the custody that she needs, so she can get the happiness that she deserves.

he/him/his

GagaStefi

As she should! I hope she wins, She’s been through a lot and she deserves to be with them.

Adrenaliner

Her boys mean everything to her and it breaks my heart to know that she is not allowed to be with them when she and her boys want to <3

Reject False Icons

It must be hard for Sean and Jayden passing through adolescence with those problems, I really hope they have someone to talk to and receive help in order that those situations don’t mark them forever 

Archived