💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Halsey Copying Gaga

OOPS22

Featured Posts

I've got to give it to Halsey...she's got taste. Noticing a ARTPOP theme going on with her latest era. Also can we talk about how her new song sounds exactly like You and I? 

Applause_-_Lady_Gaga.png

screen-shot-2019-09-16-at-2-37-18-pm-156

Spoiler

giphy.gif

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

adamsenigma

It's not copying, she's taking inspo, which is a really good thing. Also that song sound like 10 others, and Yoü & I melody samples a Queen song. 

Musicisfreedom

Clown thread. Come on, Gaga didn't invent ANY OF THESE THINGS. People act like the slightest similarities is copying.

Bitch I'm Madonna

2020Covid19IsOurs

Reductive :reductive:

Let's ban anyone who even remotely likes Halseys in Hawaii :bon:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

derpmonster

I wouldn't say copying because this happens all the time in music and arts.  So much of Gaga's art can be considered "copied" by similar logic. Gaga has done so much at this point that she has probably done almost anything that any new popstar could try to do. Same with Madonna. That's why there are always comparisons.

The resemblance is striking but let's not. :)

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

HoneyB

Gaga didn’t invent face/body paint wdym:emma: I don’t see any similarities at all but Ive been enjoying the route she’s been taking lately, much more enjoyable then her previous work imo. 

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

7 minutes ago, Clumsy Monster said:

I don't want to sound rude but you sound like a particular artist's fan. 

Don't expose them like this sis. :cryga:

Lord Temptation
27 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Clown thread. Come on, Gaga didn't invent ANY OF THESE THINGS. People act like the slightest similarities is copying.

12 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Gaga didn’t invent face/body paint wdym:emma: I don’t see any similarities at all but Ive been enjoying the route she’s been taking lately, much more enjoyable then her previous work imo. 

Yikes! No need to be so defensive. Nobody claimed Gaga invented anything. Halsey and Gaga are friends and Halsey is clearly inspired by her, as have many of her contemporaries been lately. It shouldn’t be a reason to fight about the ownership of art.

Musicisfreedom
8 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Yikes! No need to be so defensive. Nobody claimed Gaga invented anything. Halsey and Gaga are friends and Halsey is clearly inspired by her, as have many of her contemporaries been lately. It shouldn’t be a reason to fight about the ownership of art.

:awkney: no one is being defensive but ok. Yikes.

Bitch I'm Madonna

FameHookah

Yeah its pretty obvious but the cupkakes will tell you otherwise, that SAME face paint was done by gaga at the beginning and the end of the ARTPOP era in some candids.

WTF is MDNA

Archived