• Squidward Nose
    • Bird Box
    • Ayesha
    • Old Town Hoe
    • Whoregasm
    • Grilling ******

Featured Posts

TheRealJT

2019 was a rough year for Cupcakke. Her brand got way more polished, but she had major issues with her mental health.  Euphorize was one of my favorite albums of 2018, I think she’s a talented rapper that deserves more. 
She released 6 tracks this year. 
Squidward Nose 

Bird Box 

Ayesha

Old Town Hoe

Whoregasm

Grilling *****

Reginald
3 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Grilling *****

Tracks like this are why I feel like CupcakKe is definitely one of the most talented rappers alive right now :tony:

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

TheRealJT
3 minutes ago, Kl1es monster said:

imma say "Whoregasm" randomly, because she used the "Born This Way"-font for the cover :vegas:

Omg I didn’t realize that until now 

HoneyB

Pockets thick as hell like Lizzo:emma:

The last one had some bars ngl:koons: I feel like she could’ve been wayyy more bigger if all her songs weren’t sexual but if that’s what she wants to do then good for her!

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

imnotyourbabe10

Love her work but really respect her dipping out of making music (she did stop, no?)

I recall in one of her interview or reaction videos (or whatever YouTube scheiße it was), that she was saying how only her profane, highly sexual music gets likes or laughs from fans and listeners.  It must be exhausting to be hypersexual to sell music. 
I know she has always been raunchy but even songs like Pedophile have a deeper meaning under the jarring surface of the title and it seems like those do not garner as much attention. 
I could be very wrong, though.  Just hope she is well!  (And, to be clear, I'm here for both her dirty rap as well as her more meaningful tracks).

Archived