Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Adele music?

Delulu Rogers

Featured Posts

ELECTROHEART

Inb4 she's releasing on 12/13 :ladyhaha:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Blahwhatever22
25 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

I love how it's established that every female artist should be scared of releasing an album the same time as Adele lol.

Adele would pretty much overshadow anyone if they released something at the same time as her, It's  just a fact

5PQZ.gif

letsgetdirrty
58 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

opposite

Nobody cares about Adele in 2019. The gays have never really used Adele and the GP is not here for those boring ballads 

Xtina | Gaga | Britney | Madonna | Beyoncé | Janet | Ciara | Ashanti | Brandy | Monica | Paula | Jessica

I mean from a business stand point, it makes sense that record labels would try to position their artists albums to debut around Adele versus during. 

But if Gaga released in and around the same time, sure she may get overshadowed commerically but as long as the music is amazing, it doesn't really matter. 

LilyLark

Eh, it wouldn't be Gaga's fault if the album was held because they were waiting for Adele and Adele never dropped—it would be Interscope. Interscope's got the final call, is the one who should be aware of the rumors of when Adele is going to drop, etc. And I suspect Gaga AND Interscope probably want to avoid Adele's time frame—she may not care about the charts that much, but I don't think she wants to get completely squashed, either. Plus, it's just bad business on Interscope's part to release any album from a big artist around when Adele releases.

I do think Adele's coming soon, though. As in before the holidays....As others said, the hype was started a while ago (People cover, etc.) and some blue check journalist said they heard it was originally supposed to drop in late November. Plus, the next month is nearly dead in term of releases...so dead that it can't just be chalked up to the typical December slowness of releases.

Sickness
3 hours ago, LittleLocoCoco said:

You know Gaga most likely doesn't care about timing? Music not the bling. My impression is that she couldn't care less if it charts at number one, or at all. She releases when she is happy with what she puts out. She is rich beyond belief and doesn't "need" more success. 

She's selling lipgloss on Amazon ma'am

5 hours ago, LittleLocoCoco said:

You know Gaga most likely doesn't care about timing? Music not the bling. My impression is that she couldn't care less if it charts at number one, or at all. She releases when she is happy with what she puts out. She is rich beyond belief and doesn't "need" more success. 

That's not how music industry, Gaga has a whole management team responsible of timing, if she doesn't care about timing, they do, and album releases are strategic, for exemple, BEYONCE's surprise release wasn't random, like Beyoncé didn't just decide to drop an album whenever she wanted to. There are deadlines and a lot of work behind each musical project. Artists don't 'release when they are happy with'... it doesn't work this way, there are contracts and obligations.

gypsy101
4 hours ago, letsgetdirrty said:

Nobody cares about Adele in 2019. The gays have never really used Adele and the GP is not here for those boring ballads 

lol

ok sure cause she didn’t win 5 grammys 2.5 years ago after her huge sold out tour, the world is super bored of her!

RepentingSinner
12 hours ago, warholastar said:

That's not how music industry, Gaga has a whole management team responsible of timing, if she doesn't care about timing, they do, and album releases are strategic, for exemple, BEYONCE's surprise release wasn't random, like Beyoncé didn't just decide to drop an album whenever she wanted to. There are deadlines and a lot of work behind each musical project. Artists don't 'release when they are happy with'... it doesn't work this way, there are contracts and obligations.

That really depends on the artist and the contract and the terms of it. 

Archived