Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Adele music?

Delulu Rogers

Featured Posts

Delulu Rogers

Does anyone know what's happening with Adele or when her album is dropping? I remember everyone saying she was going to release September-November and  how that was a huge reason Gaga was delaying LG6, especially after the whole "My next album is called Adele" tweet. 

Now it's going into mid December and she won't be releasing during Xmas time so it looks like 2020 is the year. So, will Adele steal all the attention from LG6 in 2020 and gaga has once again mismanaged her time with the album release or will Adele not release anything for a few more years? Discuss friends 

RepentingSinner
9 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

gaga has once again mismanaged her time

You know Gaga most likely doesn't care about timing? Music not the bling. My impression is that she couldn't care less if it charts at number one, or at all. She releases when she is happy with what she puts out. She is rich beyond belief and doesn't "need" more success. 

I have a feeling Adele is coming sooner rather than later. She has had some hype lately- a pretty good bit actually, and that doesn’t come from no where. Hype is usually started by rumors from the artist’s team to start stirring some attention back towards the artist, and to activate their fans. Adele also attended Drake’s bday party looking super slim- most likely readying herself for a release.  It’s been 4 years since 25- which is the typical amount of time Adele takes to regroup herself and record an album. I’m not sure how this will effect other artists. If Adele releases an album a long the same time as Gaga, will it keep you from buying a Gaga Album? No. Justin Beiber’s last album came out around the time as 25, and did fairly well. Yes Adele’s next album will have the industry shook for a bit, but other artists will be able to release as well. 

Delulu Rogers
2 minutes ago, LittleLocoCoco said:

You know Gaga most likely doesn't care about timing? Music not the bling. My impression is that she couldn't care less if it charts at number one, or at all. She releases when she is happy with what she puts out. She is rich beyond belief and doesn't "need" more success. 

I know she doesn't care about charts etc but anybody who spends 4 years on an album would at least consider not releasing at the same time as adele. Everyone still wants the best for their album and for it to reach as many people as possible 

RepentingSinner
3 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

I know she doesn't care about charts etc but anybody who spends 4 years on an album would at least consider not releasing at the same time as adele. Everyone still wants the best for their album and for it to reach as many people as possible 

This might be whats going trough record exec. heads. Gagas? Nah, i doubt it.

Daylight Jokers

I love how it's established that every female artist should be scared of releasing an album the same time as Adele lol.

TheRealJT

I mean there was a reason Gaga tweeted, “My next album will be called Adele”

And Harry Styles rushed released his album because him and Adele are apart of the same record label and her album is coming out soon. 
Both Gaga and Adele will release in February and March.  I really hope Adele doesn’t overshadow Gaga too bad, but if the music is different enough I think there will be room for the both of them

PACGAGA
3 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Adele and Rihanna both retired. They'll never release another album. Yall waiting for nothing.

shut up 

Aretha-Franklin-says-shes-talking-to-a-c

dance-moms-new-trailer-abby-lee-miller-f

Delulu Rogers
9 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

I’m not sure how this will effect other artists. If Adele releases an album a long the same time as Gaga, will it keep you from buying a Gaga Album? No. Justin Beiber’s last album came out around the time as 25, and did fairly well. Yes Adele’s next album will have the industry shook for a bit, but other artists will be able to release as well. 

It would stop people from buying a gaga album but adele's album would most likely overshadow LG6 which could put a damper on the era. ARTPOP was overshadowed by Miley and Katy and none of those artists even come close to Adele's impact. 

gypsy101

it’s probably not happening for another year. i think it would have happened by now if it was gonna happen this year.

Archived