đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Star Trek Picard Gets Serious In 3rd Trailer

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

You may skip to 0:40 when it gets really going

Anyway Star Trek Picard which is set near the 25th Century when Picard is nearly 100 years old seems to perhaps be the most action packed star trek series so far

Tho all star trek series to some extent overlap in the same universe and even have re-occuring characters, this 7th Star Trek series is the first time where a new star trek series directly continues the story of the same characters as a past series.

Economy
2 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

It’s so close :enigma:

I actually can't wait omg :giveup:

star trek discovery was a slight let down for me I wasn't a big fan of the alternate universe concept. At least I assume that's what was going on I didn't get to finish it

I wanted a star trek that went even more into the future and dealt with the Borg so when discovery came out and it was another prequel like the 5th series star trek enterprise it was a let down for me :enigma:

But Star Trek Picard looks like everything I wanted :party:

Economy
7 minutes ago, OBEY said:

I havent watch any of the Star Trek movies :air: 

Hb the series?

Anyway apparently some of the continuation for Star Trek Picard is from the last movie "Star Trek Nemises" which took place 15 years before the time slot in this new series

By last movie I'm excluding the modern ones from theast few years that aren't from any of the series

GRIMEZSZ

I'm a  fan of the modern stark trek movies  and the new serie on netflix Discovery.. i want to see this movie but idk.. i need to look the old movies series or something?

36 minutes ago, Economy said:

I actually can't wait omg :giveup:

star trek discovery was a slight let down for me I wasn't a big fan of the alternate universe concept. At least I assume that's what was going on I didn't get to finish it

I wanted a star trek that went even more into the future and dealt with the Borg so when discovery came out and it was another prequel like the 5th series star trek enterprise it was a let down for me :enigma:

But Star Trek Picard looks like everything I wanted :party:

Good thing Discovery going like 900 years in the future :enigma: Apparently the show is going to stay in the distant future and they dont intend on going back to pre-TOS. The fallen federation storyline they're going for has me really excited tbh 

1 minute ago, nefasto said:

I'm a  fan of the modern stark trek movies  and the new serie on netflix Discovery.. i want to see this movie but idk.. i need to look the old movies series or something?

It's going to be a new show, and you dont have to watch the past, but it does tie into some of the older shows like Voyager, The Next Generation and DS9

Economy
2 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

Good thing Discovery going like 900 years in the future :enigma: Apparently the show is going to stay in the distant future and they dont intend on going back to pre-TOS. The fallen federation storyline they're going for has me really excited tbh 

Discovery went 900 years in future????? Woa I gotta catch up :duck:

Just now, Economy said:

Discovery went 900 years in future????? Woa I gotta catch up :duck:

You need to catch up so I won’t spoil it all, but yes. And the season 3 trailer shows them encountering a fallen federation with only a few member planets remaining.This is around the time the temporal war was in swing from Enterprise, so I wonder if they’ll be involved in that.

Economy
4 minutes ago, nefasto said:

Like @gabeoz said there are some ties to older series like Voyager, Deep Space 9 and of course a lot of the Characters are from The Next Generation given that's where Picard was from

But the story has some kind of continuation from the last Star Trek movie "Star Trek Nemesis" (excluding the modern ones that aren't from the series)

I won't lie Nemesis wasn't my favorite of the movies but I think some of the stuff continues from there

Also none of the modern movies had the Borg and it looks like the Borg will be in this new series

Economy
Just now, gabeoz said:

You need to catch up so I won’t spoil it all, but yes. And the season 3 trailer shows them encountering a fallen federation with only a few member planets remaining.This is around the time the temporal war was in swing from Enterprise, so I wonder if they’ll be involved in that.

Omg the same war that Daniel was in from Star Trek Enterprise? Holy mother :duck:

Yeah now I really wanna see but I don't know where to whatch

I used to view it off a website that got taken down that's why I didn't continue

53 minutes ago, Economy said:

Hb the series?

Anyway apparently some of the continuation for Star Trek Picard is from the last movie "Star Trek Nemises" which took place 15 years before the time slot in this new series

By last movie I'm excluding the modern ones from theast few years that aren't from any of the series

like none of star trek and none of star wars neither 

Economy
7 hours ago, OBEY said:

like none of star trek and none of star wars neither 

What uve missed :giveup:

Well there's been 6 star trek series so far and each have pros and cons

In order of release:

- Star Trek (The Original Series)

- Star Trek The Next Generation (that's the one with Picard the new series will feature, it was also the most popular and successful one)

- Star Trek Deep Space 9

- Star Trek Voyager

- Star Trek Enterprise (this one went back in time instead of forward and is a prequel)

- Star Trek Discovery

And now the 7th will be star trek Picard :party:

Everyone is freaking out that 7 of 9 from Star Trek Voyager is in Star Trek Picard cuz she's literally like everyone's fav character including mine :giveup:

Archived