đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lizzo wears open-butt dress to Lakers game

JazzGa

Featured Posts

JazzGa

Let's discuss some controversial fashion, sistren! Finally another star is wearing outfits which question the limits of good taste... or is she just pushing the fashion envelope to new levels of acceptance and expression? 🤔 

At a recent Lakers game, Lizzo attended wearing a black t-shirt dress that looked rather normal from the front...

15759077352961.jpg?w=600&quality=85&stri

But from the back, there was a whole 'nother story going on. She got up mid-game to twerk it, and the twerking was cast on the Jumbotron for all to see!! Hehehe I love the silly faces in this photo, the guy in the front should literally become an emoji :lmao:

lizzo-lakers-game-1.jpg

What do you think guys? If Lizzo wore this out to dinner or on stage, would anyone care? People are saying this is not the place and it was rude to all of the parents and children attending the game. But if another, skinnier, whiter popstar wore such a thong to a Lakers game, would there be such backlash? Discoos!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In two days that’s all the insta gays are gonna wear

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Gracious Gaga

WOW did not realize what was going on in the second pic.  Looked like a floating potato with no legs!!!

EDIT: we also need to talk about the daddy sitting next to her... I need his @ NOW

♥ Kindness Police.

RenegAde

Yes  ,this is extremely rude,unnecessary  and slightly gross ,and her weight and skin colour has nothing to do with it

053Timo

Happy to see her feel confident with herself and her body but there are other places and ways to show that imo :trollga:

Doesn’t matter skinny or bigger... There’s a difference between being free to wear whatever you want and doing it for just plain attention... this right here is the 2nd option...

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2967f05e4cb34ef1e075

Hottie Detector

JazzGa
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

gross vomit GIF

Use your words, honey

She can wear what she wants but to me it's not really an appropriate outfit for a Lakers game :oprah:

JazzGa

Gaga wore a bra and panties to a Yankees game in 2010, lettuce not forget

sns-lady-gaga-yankees-pictures-004

(And she was kicked outta the stadium! Did she deserve it?)

Newpolitics
5 minutes ago, Red said:

In two days that’s all the insta gays are gonna wear

pls do not make this a trend :pray:

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

Blahwhatever22
6 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

WOW did not realize what was going on in the second pic.  Looked like a floating potato with no legs!!!

EDIT: we also need to talk about the daddy sitting next to her... I need his @ NOW

Just now, Lucas said:

Why is this the first thing I thought of.

95xn3zl606az.jpg

DwcWHyVUcAASBvA.jpg

Archived