šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lizzo wears open-butt dress to Lakers game

JazzGa

Featured Posts

Delulu Rogers

It has nothing to doe with race or skin omg. There is a time and place for this sort of thing and a lakers game is not itĀ 

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

It looks ridiculous. But I can understand the need to be controversial. She wants to show everybody that she doesn't care what people think.Ā 

I LOVE GGD

Let people be

Who are we to judge?Ā 

Kudos to her for embracing herself and helping others to accept themselves as they are.

Economy
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

Doesnā€™t matter skinny or bigger...Ā Thereā€™s a difference between being free to wear whatever you want and doing it for just plain attention... this right here is the 2nd option...

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2967f05e4cb34ef1e075

Ā 

Tbh :selena:

1 hour ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Let's discuss some controversial fashion, sistren! Finally another star is wearing outfits which question the limits of good taste... or is she just pushing the fashion envelope to new levels of acceptance and expression?Ā šŸ¤”Ā 

At a recent Lakers game, Lizzo attended wearing a black t-shirt dress that looked rather normal from the front...

15759077352961.jpg?w=600&quality=85&stri

But from the back, there was a whole 'nother story going on. She got up mid-game to twerk it, and the twerking was cast on the Jumbotron for all to see!! Hehehe I love the silly faces in this photo, the guy in the front should literally become an emoji :lmao:

lizzo-lakers-game-1.jpg

What do you think guys? If Lizzo wore this out to dinner or on stage, would anyone care?Ā People are saying this is not the place and it was rude to all of the parents and children attending the game. But if another, skinnier, whiter popstar wore such a thong to a Lakers game, would there be such backlash? Discoos!

I don't think her race makes a difference here. If a fat white girl wore it, it would be the same reaction. If a Kardashian, Jlo, or Beyonce wore it, people would praise it because they are hot.

Sickness
1 hour ago, KleinGa said:

If Gaga wore something like this yesterday, yall would be screaming YASSS and renewing your stan card

But just because Lizzo is plus sized, you all are disgusted and suddenly find this inappropriate to wear at a Lakers show

Your fatphobia is showing and it makes me want to puke

The fact that people are saying ā€œsheā€™s only doing it for attention šŸ™„šŸ™„ā€ maā€™am yā€™all are LADY GAGA stans wake the **** upĀ :bradley:

StrawberryBlond

Let's make one thing quite clear - you can have a opinion on someone based on nothing but their actions. Don't try to protect people by bringing up stuff like their race or weight being the reason they're getting criticised. No one should be a protected species when they deserve to be criticised. What Lizzo wore was inappropriate. It doesn't matter what her race or weight is. I don't know what world people live in where they think that skinny white girls get away with everything. Most of us actually judge the behaviour, not irrelevant stuff about how they look. That outfit is unsanitary. I don't want to sit on a seat that had someone's almost naked ass sitting on it previously. And I do not expect to see semi nudity at a basketball game. And to do full-on twerking to make a show of your outfit is such off-putting behaviour.

1 hour ago, KleinGa said:

If Gaga wore something like this yesterday, yall would be screaming YASSS and renewing your stan card

But just because Lizzo is plus sized, you all are disgusted and suddenly find this inappropriate to wear at a Lakers show

Your fatphobia is showing and it makes me want to puke

I didn't agree when Gaga wore underwear at inappropriate times. Not all Gaga fans think the same, you know.

1 hour ago, Bio said:

Iā€™m dying at all the exposed racists on this forum lol

Explain to me where the racism was that you've seen in this thread. No slurs, no stereotypes, no dog whistles. Is criticising a POC for something a sign of racism now? Is that where we're at in 2019? If we want an equal society, we should all be held up to the same scrutiny. If white people can get criticised for something, POC should be criticised to the same degree. Equal, not protected species.

Newpolitics

i,m suprise no one have talked about how awful the oufit is

lizzo should fireĀ her designer:saladga:

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

Jeroen Bloeming

She's really irritating me tbh. The only thing she does is pose nude of partly nude. Like, it's getting boring and it feels like she's just begging for attention.Ā :reductive:

Jose P

I donā€™t mind it myself, but yā€™all have to understand that people are allowed to dislike things black artists do. Not liking something Lizzo doesĀ does NOT make you a racist. Black people are not exempt to criticism. No one should be.

Many in here are saying sheā€™s clearly doing it for attention and that was not the place for her to do something like this. I donā€™t see anyone saying ā€œew gross sheā€™s fat, black people disgust meā€. That would be racist and fatphobic . But the people in here are not being racist theyā€™re just not into what sheā€™s doing. Donā€™t ASSUME. Maybe some are actually racist but their comments donā€™t come off like that.Ā 
I repeat, not liking something Lizzo does doesnā€™t automatically make someone a racist.

Archived