💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lizzo wears open-butt dress to Lakers game

JazzGa

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, KleinGa said:

If Gaga wore something like this yesterday, yall would be screaming YASSS and renewing your stan card

But just because Lizzo is plus sized, you all are disgusted and suddenly find this inappropriate to wear at a Lakers show

Your fatphobia is showing and it makes me want to puke

hyprocrite daily  at it again

giphy.gif

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rasclautmangos

I really didn't think it was that bad. Why turn around and drop it low like that in front of the cameras though? It looks desperate like she was trying to make SURE people saw it.

I few candid camera shots of her walking about in the outfit would have been enough.

IcePrincess
16 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

But just because Lizzo is plus sized, 

It's plus size

f740a4f349f0b5420b32c0fcaa14.jpg

It's not.

img-la-photos-1staff-469-2-1-rl627geg.jp

I really like that she's confident and positive but promoting severe obesity that leads to death... well not for me

JazzGa
2 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

It's plus size

f740a4f349f0b5420b32c0fcaa14.jpg

It's not.

img-la-photos-1staff-469-2-1-rl627geg.jp

I really like that she's confident and positive but promoting severe obesity that leads to death... well not for me

This comment is straight up fatphobic, Exhibit A of body-policing. Who tf are you to know how "healthy" either of those women are? Are you their doctor?

EXISTING is not PROMOTING OBESITY.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

nenhures

White GGDer #1: *says or does something racist*

White GGDer #1: But it's not about race!!!11!!1

10 other GGD users: Wow, you're so brave thanks for speaking up :pray:

IcePrincess
1 minute ago, the Devil of Pop said:

This comment is straight up fatphobic, Exhibit A of body-policing. Who tf are you to know how "healthy" either of those women are? Are you their doctor?

I don't have to be. It's common knowledge. you can find diploma, doctoral and professorships on this subject. Educate yourself

Fat people live shorter, with heart problems and more more more more more.

Lol, it's just for fun and catching some attention, and sports games are entertainment broadcasts in the first place, so I don't see what there is to complain about here -- you got some entertainment in your entertainment.

And how is it rude to show something that's not any more revealing that a bikini bottom you'd see at a pool or beach? She was only on the Jumbotron for like one bootyshake anyway:

⚡đŸČ

Gagaloo911

I mean it's just an a$$ and is really not a big deal. If someone wants to do this let them do them it's not doing anything to you :ohwell:

herassisfamous

Lol people talking as if wanting attention is a bad thing. Everybody loves attention. Artists looove attention, duh. That’s in the nature of being an artist. 
The way she’s getting it hurts no one, plus has a message that might affect the society that we live in in a positive way. If y’all ain’t ready to see that, it's not Lizzo’s fault. :oops:

All we need is love

Cuchulainn

This is more modest than the g-string Gaga wore to the VMAs that one year lol

Not that big of a deal imo.. 

herassisfamous

“Children were watching.” You can’t raise a child in a bubble that only consists of your own values. Get over it Karen.

All we need is love

TheAlexer

What kind of argument even is "Kids are watching"

Don't y'all let your kids to the beach? or public pools? or parks?

Additionally there are always underwear ads on Tv

Don't act like kids never see asses

Archived