Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lizzo wears open-butt dress to Lakers game

JazzGa

Featured Posts

KingRedd
10 hours ago, Lukey said:

Yeah, "screw them" is what Lizzo thought when she decided to wear tf she wanted to wear:hug:

And she looked a whole goofy while doing it. Hence why she’s getting laughed at. 

May I Read You? 😎

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd
5 hours ago, KleinGa said:

I literally did not say it was only that member. Ive seen fatphobic comments everywhere. 

You are allowed to disagree with what she did as long as you apply that logic and thinking to skinny people. 

and noone is slapping a label on anything. People here and on twitter are literally fatphobic so please dont try to erase it because you dont agree with her body. 

thats it. 

Dear lord you’re trying so hard to be a SJW it’s literally pathetic at this point. I’m not even skinny nor is my family. The point is ,like I’ve said every single time and you fail to comprehend I guess, it’s inappropriate to wear to THAT VENUE. Lord nobody cares that she wore it. We care that people like you feel the need to to tell everyone what we should be comfortable with so one lady can feel happy about having her ass out at a basketball. That’s ridiculous. 

You said look at this thread and I’m clearly saying that if GGD members made you form that fallacy that “everyone is being fat phobic” then you need to research. You’re taking advantage of the minority that’s being mean and ignoring the majority that’s saying the EXACT same thing as me. Ass out in front of kids is Inappropriate. Don’t try to convince me otherwise and sadly if you’re okay with that then we don’t need to speak or have that conversation. Crazy that we have to explain why it’s not ok to show your ass in front of kids lmao 

May I Read You? 😎

KingRedd
10 hours ago, Cervaantes said:

How can you stan Gaga? She had her ass out for 10 years straight 

Dear lord you guys.... TIME AND PLACE. Y’all are killing me thinking it’s cute to go ass out at basketball game in front of kids and others...lmao what happened to morals and idk not being nude in front of kids? Idgaf who else did or does it. In front of kids it’s nasty and the fact that that has to be explained to adults is insane... almost kind of creepy 

May I Read You? 😎

KleinGa
1 hour ago, KingRedd said:

Dear lord you’re trying so hard to be a SJW it’s literally pathetic at this point. I’m not even skinny nor is my family. The point is ,like I’ve said every single time and you fail to comprehend I guess, it’s inappropriate to wear to THAT VENUE. Lord nobody cares that she wore it. We care that people like you feel the need to to tell everyone what we should be comfortable with so one lady can feel happy about having her ass out at a basketball. That’s ridiculous. 

You said look at this thread and I’m clearly saying that if GGD members made you form that fallacy that “everyone is being fat phobic” then you need to research. You’re taking advantage of the minority that’s being mean and ignoring the majority that’s saying the EXACT same thing as me. Ass out in front of kids is Inappropriate. Don’t try to convince me otherwise and sadly if you’re okay with that then we don’t need to speak or have that conversation. Crazy that we have to explain why it’s not ok to show your ass in front of kids lmao 

I think you are failing to comprehend anything Im saying. Let me say this again but in simple sentences:

Your opinion that she shouldn’t wear that because you believe its inappropriate is valid.

You are not basing your opinion based on the fact that she is fat. Therefore, I would not consider you fatphobic.

However, just because you are not does not mean other people arent either. There are many people on this thread  and on Twitter who are basing their opinions off of the fact that she is fat. 

Before you say it, YES there are people like you who believe this is inappropriate regardless of size of body.

But, there are other people who believe its inappropriate simply because she’s fat.

Again, to sum up: you are allowed to have your own opinion believing that its inappropriate. But other people, not you, are not thinking like you. 

Again, as long as your opinion is not grounded in fatphobia or racism, its fine.

Finally, your opinion is yours and there are others who agree with you. But there are also others who agree with you but also are fatphobic. 

Finally, this is not called being an SJW, its called being a decent human being. 

Was I simple enough and clear for you? Or should I speak in even more simpler terms? 

xoxo

Earthling
On 12/9/2019 at 9:25 PM, PEZ said:

Lol, it's just for fun and catching some attention, and sports games are entertainment broadcasts in the first place, so I don't see what there is to complain about here -- you got some entertainment in your entertainment.

And how is it rude to show something that's not any more revealing that a bikini bottom you'd see at a pool or beach? She was only on the Jumbotron for like one bootyshake anyway:

the dancers are not "tiny" they are normal sized

talk about a warped perspective :smh: being obese shouldn't be the norm 

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Battle 4 Ur Life

I’m not even that into her and I think she rocked. she looks cool and like she’s having fun. people will just hate on her because of her weight.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

KingRedd
16 hours ago, KleinGa said:

I think you are failing to comprehend anything Im saying. Let me say this again but in simple sentences:

Your opinion that she shouldn’t wear that because you believe its inappropriate is valid.

You are not basing your opinion based on the fact that she is fat. Therefore, I would not consider you fatphobic.

However, just because you are not does not mean other people arent either. There are many people on this thread  and on Twitter who are basing their opinions off of the fact that she is fat. 

Before you say it, YES there are people like you who believe this is inappropriate regardless of size of body.

But, there are other people who believe its inappropriate simply because she’s fat.

Again, to sum up: you are allowed to have your own opinion believing that its inappropriate. But other people, not you, are not thinking like you. 

Again, as long as your opinion is not grounded in fatphobia or racism, its fine.

Finally, your opinion is yours and there are others who agree with you. But there are also others who agree with you but also are fatphobic. 

Finally, this is not called being an SJW, its called being a decent human being. 

Was I simple enough and clear for you? Or should I speak in even more simpler terms? 

xoxo

... you tried and still failed. But I’ll let you go... nothing you just said holds any substance. I’ve already stated that you’re using the minority to form your opinion. Majority are saying the same thing I’m saying and if you’d type that into twitter and READ you’d see what I and many others see. The Venue was inappropriate lmao I don’t want to hear anything if a man wears a jockstrap and shirt to a game. Imagine the outrage and “pervert” “molester” comments. Y’all thinking it’s cute to have an ass fully out in front of kids or other people at a BASKETBALL game is sending me. Side eye from here on out lmao but that’s cool haha support ass out in front of kids  lmao :awkney:

Lmao decent human beings now? To defend being naked in front of random people and kids? Ha child... Ima go ahead and close the casket on that note. You tried it but it’s a no for me. 

May I Read You? 😎

KleinGa
5 hours ago, KingRedd said:

... you tried and still failed. But I’ll let you go... nothing you just said holds any substance. I’ve already stated that you’re using the minority to form your opinion. Majority are saying the same thing I’m saying and if you’d type that into twitter and READ you’d see what I and many others see. The Venue was inappropriate lmao I don’t want to hear anything if a man wears a jockstrap and shirt to a game. Imagine the outrage and “pervert” “molester” comments. Y’all thinking it’s cute to have an ass fully out in front of kids or other people at a BASKETBALL game is sending me. Side eye from here on out lmao but that’s cool haha support ass out in front of kids  lmao :awkney:

Lmao decent human beings now? To defend being naked in front of random people and kids? Ha child... Ima go ahead and close the casket on that note. You tried it but it’s a no for me. 

I really cant with you anymore :laughga: Im pretty sure a 5th grader can comprehend what Im saying more than you.
I have never once stated my opinion on what Lizzo wrote neither did I defend it. 

Little Fighter

I hope y'all were worried about the kids watching when Gaga wore this 

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

KingRedd
14 hours ago, KleinGa said:

I really cant with you anymore :laughga: Im pretty sure a 5th grader can comprehend what Im saying more than you.
I have never once stated my opinion on what Lizzo wrote neither did I defend it. 

A day later and still embarrassing to see lmao but ok

May I Read You? 😎

KleinGa
7 hours ago, Little Fighter said:

Trust me they weren't! They were praising this to the heavens and back because Gaga isn't fat

KingRedd
7 hours ago, Little Fighter said:

Ok... I’m bored so I’ll do my best to explain, my thinking at least. 

1. Kids have parents who know what’s appropriate to watch and what’s not. Child blocks and things of that nature exist as well as parents just saying “no, you can’t watch that she’s not dressed.” All of this can be done because it’s on television. One can simply decide to watch it or not. Many parents probably say yes or no. VMA has always been a place celebrities do the absolute most because it’s geared towards who? Adults and teens. 

2. Lizzo has been at the VMA and killed stage stage in a tight Leotard and everyone was so proud and turned up supporting her. There wasn’t a “lizzo is naked” trend going around. Why? Because it was done at the right venue. Twerk that ass and pop that *** all you want. Why? Because it’s for who? Adults and teens. And it’s at what? An adult event airing on television. So parents can do what? They can dictate if they want their kids to see or not because they already know it’s the VMA. 

3. Lizzo was fully ass out at a what? Basketball game lmao. Nicki has worn a bad outfit to the game and she got dragged for it as well. Being sexy and being fully ass out are separate things. Kids attend the game so can the parents just say “turn it off?” No... it’s simply inappropriate and attention seeking. Coming from a fan of this black queen. 

4. Finally I’m here to ask why it’s automatically deemed fat-phobic when people don’t agree with what she wore? That’s the main issue idgaf if anyone agrees with me or not. It’s the simple fact that y’all are forcing this fat-phobic rhetoric on anyone who disagrees. “None of them  would care if she was skinny” lmao as if y’all can dictate what someone would care about. It’s not racist nor phobic to think it’s weird to have an ass out in front of an audience of kids and families. 

I took the time to respond as neat as I can because I’m bored and the pizza I ordered with sausage and pepperoni from Pizza Hut hasn’t made it yet and I have time. I’m hungry 

May I Read You? 😎

BlingNotTheMusic
On 12/9/2019 at 1:15 PM, IcePrincess said:

I really like that she's confident and positive but promoting severe obesity that leads to death... well not for me

THIS. Why are there no old obese people? :reductive:

Everyone literally cheers on that lovelypeaches girl for this stuff lmao...

if it were gaga yall would cheer

if it was some kardashian yall would cheer

Archived