Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Paulina Rubio reveals new single cover

Bambino

Featured Posts

The Bling
7 minutes ago, Bambino said:

You only have bad, negative and discrediting stuff to say in a Paulina thread, what should that make you? A PauPower? :shrug:

I said it did good for a song that has no label or promo. In fact, it did much better than Deseo songs, which were released under a label and had some performances. #23 on Billboard isn't so bad for a song with such details.

Thalia's Lento peaked at #30 on the SAME chart despite having millions of views and a very popular featuring. Lindo Pero Bruto, also with millions of views and a featuring, didn't even debut, so... :shrug:

Um nope I don't hate her, in fact I like her music more than Thalía's, now that you love bringing her up :green: it's fans like you that love building her up and acting like she's the biggest thing to happen to latin music the reason why I always drag her, know your place :green:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Bambino said:

The fact that legends like Thalia and Paulina still

A reverse Katy & Nicki expedition 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Bambino
2 minutes ago, The Bling said:

Um nope I don't hate her, in fact I like her music more than Thalía's, now that you love bringing her up :green: it's fans like you that love building her up and acting like she's the biggest thing to happen to latin music the reason why I always drag her, know your place :green:

I don't know about you but the fact that I, a non-Hispanic person, only knows a handful of veteran Latin acts says a lot. And that's only because they were successful all around the world, not Shakira-successful maybe but people know of them. Thanks to Paulina, I got to know of Gloria Trevi, Alejandra Guzman and many more, for example. So yeah, she's a big deal.

2 minutes ago, Enzo said:

A reverse Katy & Nicki expedition 

It's the truth.

The Bling
10 minutes ago, Bambino said:

I don't know about you but the fact that I, a non-Hispanic person, only knows a handful of veteran Latin acts says a lot. And that's only because they were successful all around the world, not Shakira-successful maybe but people know of them. Thanks to Paulina, I got to know of Gloria Trevi, Alejandra Guzman and many more, for example. So yeah, she's a big deal.

It's the truth.

Well as a Hispanic person I got more knowledge on not only female popstars but veteran acts and sounds and trends that follow :green: When you're wrong I clock you, simple as that

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Bambino
3 minutes ago, The Bling said:

Well as a Hispanic person I got more knowledge on not only female popstars but veteran acts and sounds and trends that follow :green: When you're wrong I clock you, simple as that

Of course, when you're Hispanic, you'd know about Hispanic acts regardless :toofunny: I don't expect a Mexican not to know who Paquita la del Barrio is.

Flippy
On 12/9/2019 at 12:06 PM, Bambino said:

I really hope it's not reggaeton :giveup:  It's been a while since she did a modern pop ranchera

YES PLEASE!!!! We need more of this. I’m sick of Reggeaton from my faves :cryga:

off-topic but I’m still pressed that No Al Alguacil never got a single treatment :grr:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Bambino
13 hours ago, Flippy said:

YES PLEASE!!!! We need more of this. I’m sick of Reggeaton from my faves

off-topic but I’m still pressed that No Al Alguacil never got a single treatment

Well from what the teaser sounds like, it's most likely a modern ranchera or something.

No Al Alguacil was supposed to be released as a single but I think Pau and Gloria didn't reach an agreement about the video so it was cancelled.

Archived