💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Haus Laboratories Prices

Sechito

Featured Posts

So, in interviews, Gaga has been saying a lot about Haus Labs being an ''affordable'' product but some of the stuff is really expensive, like 30 pounds+ for a small pallette? I don't know...Do you think that Haus Labs is affordable? (also this is my first post pls be easy w me)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

it's decent 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Teal Ambition

I think its quite affordable considering what I've paid for other brands :selena:

There is certainly cheaper out there, but I'd say her brand is affordable for sure. 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

G U C C I

It is definitely priced competitively. The prices would be in the lower half of products for Sephora. 

gagasicebath

I buy a fair amount of make up (probably more than my bank account thinks I should) and think the prices are pretty reasonable, a decent settle between drugstore and high end.

Glamourpuss

I think the pricing is just right because it's not too expensive and it's not too cheap either. 

I think it could maybe be cheaper by a few $ but if it was really cheap then people would assume it's like a subpar drugstore brand and it would put some people off. 

There's a psychology behind it. If you have 2 products, one that's really cheap for what it is and one that costs a bit more, people will pay slightly more for the other one because they think it's going to be better quality and better value. 

bloody g

James Charles's small palette is like 50€ :madge:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

It’s affordable.

If you live in the US, cause here in Brazil a Glam Attack is $90 + international shipping :neyde:

gagaschickens

its a celebrity makeup brand. it is going to be a little more pricey.

i have 3 euro lip liners that work great. my hm glosses and eye shadows are amazing, too. gloss is blinding and shadows are pigmented and smooth, all for a low price point. 

damn i love being an advertiser :poot:

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

gagasicebath
32 minutes ago, Red said:

It’s affordable.

If you live in the US, cause here in Brazil a Glam Attack is $90 + international shipping :neyde:

Yes, that’s my only issue, and the reason I’ve now started ordering from Amazon rather than from Haus Labs directly. The international shipping is a little eye-watering! The free shipping during the initial pre-order period was AMAZING.

2 minutes ago, gagasicebath said:

Yes, that’s my only issue, and the reason I’ve now started ordering from Amazon rather than from Haus Labs directly. The international shipping is a little eye-watering! The free shipping during the initial pre-order period was AMAZING.

Honestly, if Haus Labs doesn’t start a partnership with international stores to lower their prices in other countries, I don’t see me ever buying any of their products (unless I go to the US somehow), like, Glam Attacks are a gift from God but $90? I can buy a full face of national makeup with that.

CyanLights

I have no idea how the quality is, but from what ive seen its def on the "less expensive" side. Ive seen palettes run 50+ 

JazzGa

Compared to other celebrity brands it's affordable. Compared to drugstore brands it's not. I've never bought nice makeup before besides HL and I can certainly tell the difference between a HL liquid eyeliner and a cheapo Stila/E.L.F./Wet n Wild :laughga:

I'd say HL compares to name brand but nonluxury brands, such as Tarte, Urban Decay, Kat Von D, etc. as far as price point goes, but like I said imma cheep bish who has never purchased name brand makeup so I can't compare the quality.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

FameHookah
1 hour ago, Bloody Grammys said:

James Charles's small palette is like 50€ :madge:

No, the big one is $36

$1 per shade and the small one is $24

Gaga's is way smaller and the quality is not as good ,its kinda patchy and chalky sadly :/

The glam attacks are good tho but stila has cheaper ones that look the same.

The eye lie ner its good but not waterproof and for that price you can also find better ones.

WTF is MDNA

Economy

My wife buys a lot of makeup and she finds it pricey actually but I don't know in relation to its quality if it's a pricey one or not. I know nothing about makeup

Archived