💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD: Camila struggling for top 3 debut

Spock

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
6 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

In the way that Gaga had a huge sales drop on her second album too and then ARTPOP had another huge sales drop.

Do you know that TFM was her second album or..?

Anyways stop bringing Gaga into this because it only makes Camila looks worse. Do ha a favour. :vegas: ARTPOP did open with good numbers (how many times bigger than hers?) and all Gaga's albums since BTW hit #1. Absolutely no comparison.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
9 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Do you know that TFM was her second album or..?

Anyways stop bringing Gaga into this because it only makes Camila looks worse. Do ha a favour. :vegas: ARTPOP did open with good numbers (how many times bigger than hers?) and all Gaga's albums since BTW hit #1. Absolutely no comparison.

Oh girl, let it go. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Oh girl, let it go. 

Don't put me to shame with arguments like that kwin. :bradley:

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Don't put me to shame with arguments like that kwin. :bradley:

:hug:sorry my remark was shady. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

2 minutes ago, Katharine Hepburn said:

She's a singles artist lets just leave it at that

Half of them flopped so not even that. She's just not established yet tbh. 

Just now, JusKeepBreathin said:

Da mesma forma que Gaga também teve uma grande queda nas vendas de seu segundo ålbum e, em seguida, o ARTPOP teve outra grande queda nas vendas.

Born This Way >>>> ARTPOP >>> Camila >>>>> Romance

:kiss:

After all that extensive promo everywhere she flopped.... That's sad 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

2 hours ago, Spock said:

We may be looking at a three-way race for this week's top debut between The Who, Roddy Ricchand Camila Cabello. Meanwhile, Juice WRLD’s tragic, untimely passing may have an outsize impact on this week’s chart; stay tuned. We’re also keeping a close eye on Frozen 2 and XXXtentacion as possible spoilers.

The Who (Polydor) 75-85k total activity, 75-85k albums
Roddy Ricch (Atlantic) 75-85k, 1-3k 
Camila Cabello (SYCO/Epic) 70-80k, 50-55k 
XXXtentacion (Bad Vibes Forever/Empire) 60-70k, 10-15k 
French Montana (Bad Boy/Epic) 15-20k, 1-2k

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=319126&title=&redirect=mobile

The fact that she couldn't do 100k after a PR relationship, SEVEN singles, shamelessly adding Señorita to the album to inflate streams, insane playlisting, main pop girl promo and merch AND ticket bundles... The geepee said no :rip:     

Flash in the pan. 

Runway
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Y'all act like Gaga is still doing TFM #'s. 

These numbers aren't great. But they aren't horrible. Too bad because Liar and Shameless are bops.

Right 

shes doing ASIB numbers instead, which Camila will never see when she’s 11 years into her career :rip: 

ProdigyARTPOP

The vast majority of you would never say any of this to her face & that is what makes me laugh, a Top 3 debut is not terrible.

& beyond that, if Gaga were in her place we’d all be defending her.

Like Gaga says, spread kindness.

Y’all sound so bitter

Nowhere in the article does it say she is "struggling". This is the news section and the titles should not include your OPINION. I don't care about her but it's only fair.

Having said that, I didn't even know she had an album out.

14 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Nowhere in the article does it say she is "struggling". This is the news section and the titles should not include your OPINION. I don't care about her but it's only fair.

Having said that, I didn't even know she had an album out.

it’s in the numbers tho. it’s within the margin of error, she could lose top 3 to XXX

Archived