Nino

Featured Posts

Jadeykins

Picking 1 thing is very hard!! 

1. The super bowl and her national Anthem 

2. the 2010 vmas 

3. a star is born and her Oscar win 

4. the sound of music tribute 

5. Til it happens to you - when she admitted she had been sexually assaulted and has PTSD I’ve never been prouder of her. 

6. 5 foot 2 and her story of battling fibromyalgia 

she started at the top and everyone thought she had fallen but she came back and she ended the decade by fully cementing her status as a legend. 

Animal Claws
1 hour ago, Nino said:

Her best lead single by far. I'll fight anybody who says otherwise :chica:

I'm saying otherwise bad romance hair flip GIF by Lady Gaga

lady gaga hunts GIF

Glamourpuss

The Sound of Music at the Oscars and the fact that she made a movie with a huge soundtrack. That was the main thing I ever wanted from her and she delivered more than I ever expected. :bradley:

I can't believe I forgot about The Monster Ball. The first time I saw her live is still one of the best days of my life. :diane:

G U C C I

She has truly had so many outstanding moments in just the first ten years of her career and it feels like she is just now about to really make people take notice of her talent. I can't pick just one so here are the ones I still find myself watching:

The Sound of Music (blew me away! Still does honestly)

ASIB  (the movie, press, awards, total perfection)

Superbowl (both performances)

Cheek to Cheek era

AHS Hotel

Million Reason Royal Variety Performance

Shallow with Bradley

It's so hard, but Sound of Music takes it for me. It just made me BURST with pride, and SOM was already a meaningful movie for me. I still cry every time :diane:

The Super Bowl and winning her Oscar are super close a well. 

Glamourpuss
8 minutes ago, LaLa said:

It's so hard, but Sound of Music takes it for me. It just made me BURST with pride, and SOM was already a meaningful movie for me. I still cry every time :diane:

The Super Bowl and winning her Oscar are super close a well. 

I just watched it again and I still burst with pride like I did the first time I saw it. :diane:

We are so lucky to have Gaga. 

7 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I just watched it again and I still burst with pride like I did the first time I saw it. :diane:

We are so lucky to have Gaga. 

I know, we really are

giphy.gif

I had some people over to my house to watch the Oscars that year, and they knew I love Gaga of course, and I told them my NO TALKING rules for during the performance and everyone was sort of friendly teasing me. But then when she came out they were all truly shook as well at how good it was. It was the best feeling :bradley:

Archived