💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS's iPhone stolen

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

Wow :/. Idk why you all are laughing, stealing is not funny, even if it's to try and extract info about ARTPOP. I hope nothing from the album leaks.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heavymlover

It would be pretty stupid from the label to let him have actual material from the album in his iPhone. He probably has personal music, but I'm sure the label protects that material with its life.

A fan ACTUALLY stole it from him...in the Pit? Wow. :wtf:

Wow :/. Idk why you all are laughing, stealing is not funny, even if it's to try and extract info about ARTPOP. I hope nothing from the album leaks.

:clap:

bumblebee

Garibay in an interview after 'Born This Way' was released said that to record the album, they used only laptops which were modified - there was a Wi-Fi option there and they were never online.

I doubt they used an iPhone for proper material...

However, Gaga played some tune on Howard Stern show with a phone - and that gives me some worries...

TheMadridHash

why would the guy keep exclusive tracks on his IPhone, when anyone can steal it ???

i'm zorry i don't think gaga would just hand out the tracks to all of her producer for them to keep then in a Phone, so. relax, nothing about ARTPOP is going to leak, although he could have his OWN material in that

Archived