💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Jlo snatches Golden Globes nom, after LAFC win (+other globes noms)

nodandsmile

Featured Posts

nodandsmile
23 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Why is Meryl nominated instead of Laura I am so salty. Laura's character's character development was so great and her acting was superb. Of course Meryl was great and she made me HATE HATE HAAAAAAAAAAATE her character which was the point I guess, but no she had enough.. 

Guess I gotta watch the morning show, i got it for free with my apple music subscription anyways :vegas: A bit weird also how Reese is nominated for that instead of Big little lies... 

Will Rachel Brosnahan win her third globe in a row? I hope so :vegas: Altho Phoebe is probably gonna win which I am totally ok with as well, loved fleabag. 

I appreciate the random suggestion :ladyhaha: didnt expect to get @ ed here haha 

Olivia Colman Vs Nicole Kidman Vs Jodie Comer is that battle of the giants :saladga: they are all fantastic

-EXCATLY !!! That's one of the things I hated the most about BLL season 2, Meryl was underused! She dominated ep 1 and had that AMAZING scene in court in the last ep but in-between? Laura was better (she had more material to work with), Meryl was just wandering around 💀 and that's why I would give anything to see what they could possibly do with Renata if they were to continue her story but I  think it was the last season ... her snub will really help Meryl!

- Wait ... I thought it was for BLL 💀 she was much better there!

- I think it's gonna be Phoebe, she's hot right now and they already rewarded Brosnahan twice! But I think the latter can win a second EMMY next year since no Phoebe, no Julia ... unless another hot comedy series comes along (there's still time!)

- Because I know you have good taste in tv shows  :stalkga:

-Yep, that one is tough but I am predicting Olivia Colman, Claire Foy was a tough act to follow and she did it flawlessly, with Jodie as a possible spoiler since they slept on her last year! Nicole was fantastic but already rewarded for a better season so idk ...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nodandsmile
17 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Laura Dern is gonna win this and the Oscar. Bookmark me. 

Yeah she has a lot going for her: beloved veteran with multiple oscar noms, the performance, BLL buzz + in a strong Best Picture contender. Heard Margot is excellent in "Bombshell" tho ... I really need to see that one  :excited2: 

LateToCult
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

Doesnt she play the main character? has anyone watched the movie? I havent seen anyone praising her acting

Constance Wu is the lead, JLo just got more attention because she’s the bigger star. The movie and her performance were praised a ton when it was released. It’s just kind of died down because the movie came out in September. But she’s picking up a lot of nominations, so the Oscar buzz she had back then might hold some truth. A win is highly unlikely but I think she now has a fair shot at a nomination.

AndrewGr

I always thought she was a very decent actress.

Spoiler

Beyonce cannot relate :enigma:

Was she good in the film? I might give it a watch

RickMonster98

i'm happy she's finally getting recognition for her acting:bradley:

Spoiler

i wish i could say the same for her music career :enigma:

HoneyB

Lupita was snubbedddd:saladga:

I’m also shook that Angela Bassett hasn’t won an Oscar yet I think she’s really good:diane:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Teal Ambition
21 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

her, Margot and Laura are the only ones who got in everywhere so far @Teal Ambition  waiting on BAFTA  :vegas:

omg what a queen :giveup: I'm so proud of her!! :diane:

Thanks for tagging me, I totally missed this because I was writing an exam this morning :kara:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

nodandsmile
51 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Lupita was snubbedddd:saladga:

I’m also shook that Angela Bassett hasn’t won an Oscar yet I think she’s really good:diane:

Lupita made it at SAG awards (like I was hoping for) so there's still a chance for the oscars  :stalkga: the quality of her performance should make her a lock but you know these things aren't all about quality  :trollga:

Please don't remind me of that "Tina" robbery  :bradley:  the fact that she could have been the first black woman to win Best Actress  :bradley:  (which only happened at the 74th ceremony  :interestinga:)

Archived