💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now - @Andreu remix

Andreu

Featured Posts

Andreu

Hey, today I posted my new remix: the one I did of Dua Lipa's new single Don't Start Now, giving it an electro house twist. Hope you enjoy it :kiss:

Of course I am happy with how it turned out, but I feel like I was not able to outdo my previous one /: Anyways, hope you like it. Please write what you thought of it in this thread, and feel free to share it with your friends :gaycat:

Spoiler

tagged everyone who gave positive comments on my previous remix in this thread 

@VOLANTIS @BadGurlMadge @RudraCNG @DonatellaPop @Miaou @Doncho @Anveeroy @Dominic @imnotyourbabe10 @Heygirl22 @Adarsh @corvus albus

Andreu
1 minute ago, BadGurlMadge said:

I heard it this morning:hug:

whew a stan :diane:

hahah thank you so much.

Well I considered cutting the intro and outro off but I decided the best would be to upload the same long version I'm gonna use in my mix. But I can totally see why people would want to skip it.

Newpolitics

love this remix @Andreu

its so groovy  .

and do i hear violins?:messga:

7c826e094099a1519822fbeeace45af9.jpg

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

Newpolitics

u gotta show me more of your remix now @Andreu cuz this is a bop

imma got twerk to this now:ally:

dance dancing GIF

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

Andreu
31 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I'll listen to it when I'm back from uni :kiss: I loved the demo already but you know that :ladyhaha:

I forgot sum losers have class on monday :teehee:

(its basically the same except the verses sound better and the synth that comes in the end with the arpeggios has a slightly different sound ngl)

12 minutes ago, Miaou said:

The violin in your remix :giveup:

thnanks henny

cat dancing GIF

Andreu
5 minutes ago, Newpolitics said:

u gotta show me more of your remix now @Andreu cuz this is a bop

imma got twerk to this now:ally:

dance dancing GIF

You can find all of them in my YouTube channel, i think my best is the alejandro one :ally:. I don't know how to say this without it sounding bad :poot: but if you want to be aware of all my music (both original and remixes) I'd suggest you to follow me on  IG on twitter (links are on my GGD profile.

8 minutes ago, Newpolitics said:

love this remix @Andreu

its so groovy  .

and do i hear violins?:messga:

7c826e094099a1519822fbeeace45af9.jpg

Very happy to see you loved it :kiss:

VOLANTIS

Sis you didn't have to snap this hard with the violins but THANK YOU for doing THAT! :giveup: 

I like the long intro but I wish the outro matched length wise. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Andreu
5 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Sis you didn't have to snap this hard with the violins but THANK YOU for doing THAT! :giveup: 

I like the long intro but I wish the outro matched length wise. 

taking notes about that because you're right, maybe it would be better to make it more symetrical (since it's just adding a repetition, i should have already seen it myself). Glad you liked it regardless :kiss:

AMENiCURE

Loved it! It gave an atmosphere to the song which I believe the original lacked especially in the pre chorus. Arguable that chorus could've had some more instrumental effects but it's a decent remix.

Archived