💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé for ELLE Canada January 2020

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Borislshere

https://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/a29999871/beyonce-ivy-park-adidas-interview/

elm010120wlcover0010b-1574811954.jpg?res

I have been waiting for more IVY PARK. What are you giving us with your partnership with adidas?—via Facebook 

BKC: My mother instilled in me the idea that creativity starts with taking a leap of faith—telling your fears they are not allowed where you are headed. And I’m proud to do that with adidas. I am excited for you to see the campaign for the first collection of this new partnership. It incorporates my personal style and expands that to include something for everyone. I love experimenting with fashion, mixing high and low, sportswear with couture, even masculine and feminine. This new line is fun and lends itself to creativity, the ultimate power. I focused on designing a unisex collection of footwear and apparel because I saw so many men in IVY PARK. The way they have embraced the brand is an unexpected gift. I appreciate the beauty of gender-neutral clothing and breaking the so-called fashion rules. I took a chance on myself when I bought my company back. We all have the confidence in us to take chances and bet on ourselves.

elm010120wlcover0018b-1574813068.jpg?cro

I connected with Lemonade and I almost passed out when I saw Homecoming. You brought it and made me want to stand up and scream your name!! What’s up with the people who give out awards? Were you disappointed not winning? Because you know, you already won with me.—via Instagram

🙏🏾 I began to search for deeper meaning when life began to teach me lessons I didn’t know I needed. Success looks different to me now. I learned that all pain and loss is in fact a gift. Having miscarriages taught me that I had to mother myself before I could be a mother to someone else. Then I had Blue, and the quest for my purpose became so much deeper. I died and was reborn in my relationship, and the quest for self became even stronger. It’s difficult for me to go backwards. Being “number one” was no longer my priority. My true win is creating art and a legacy that will live far beyond me. That’s fulfilling.

elm010120wlcover0005b-1574812765.jpg?res

Would we see you at the supermarket or Target? What do you buy?—via Facebook 

The last time I went to a supermarket, it was more like a bodega before a Madonna concert. Jay and I snuck into one in Crenshaw and bought some Cuervo and Funyuns chips. And…y’all know you see me at Target and I see y’all trying to sneak pics.

elm010120wlcover0016b-1574812850.jpg?res

I’ve been to every one of your solo tours and the ones with JAY-Z. The Formation World Tour was my favorite. Where is the video? —via Instagram 

Years ago, I asked Prince to record my rehearsal with him for our Grammy performance. He said, “You don’t need to record that. You own that in your mind.” Haaaaaaa! Prince always knew best! So, you can always watch the Formation World Tour in your mind; you own that! 🤪

What’s your Snapchat name? We know you’re on there. 

I hate to say it, I hope I don’t sound ridiculous, but I don’t know what my Snapchat is. Sorry to that Snapchat. 🤪🤫🤐

Regina George

I feel like she’s been doing this aesthetic since Lemonade and I’d like her to change it up a bit.. I mean she still looks beautiful but it all always ends up looking like Formation music video and I’m always like “been there, done that” :diane: idk

Borislshere
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I feel like she’s been doing this aesthetic since Lemonade and I’d like her to change it up a bit.. I mean she still looks beautiful but it all always ends up looking like Formation music video.. 

03-beyonce-vogue-september-cover-2018.jp
01-beyonce-vogue-september-cover-2018.jpshe’s done different “aesthetics”. This is from her last magazine shoot last year. 

Regina George
Just now, Borislshere said:

03-beyonce-vogue-september-cover-2018.jp
01-beyonce-vogue-september-cover-2018.jpshe’s done different “aesthetics”. This is from her last magazine shoot last year. 

Yes but it’s kinda still the same aesthetic overall.. Natural look with huge jewelry and curls or braids - reminiscent of black culture. Don’t get me wrong! I do think she looks beautiful and all but I honestly think some change would be refreshing.. 

She looks amazing. :heart: Knowing Beyoncé she probably took these photos back in 2016 Lemonade days and didn’t want them released until 2020. 

Just in time for her new album. :ally:

TRILL MONSTER
32 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I feel like she’s been doing this aesthetic since Lemonade and I’d like her to change it up a bit.. I mean she still looks beautiful but it all always ends up looking like Formation music video and I’m always like “been there, done that” :diane: idk

I feel the same lmao

She needs to take tips from solange she switches it up every time and reinvents herself  

hopefully she reinvents herself for her next album 

Borislshere

I've updated the OP with my favorite lines from the interview plus more photos. Full interview is also linked 

"

I’ve been to every one of your solo tours and the ones with JAY-Z. The Formation World Tour was my favorite. Where is the video? —via Instagram 

Years ago, I asked Prince to record my rehearsal with him for our Grammy performance. He said, “You don’t need to record that. You own that in your mind.” Haaaaaaa! Prince always knew best! So, you can always watch the Formation World Tour in your mind; you own that! 🤪

What’s your Snapchat name? We know you’re on there. 

I hate to say it, I hope I don’t sound ridiculous, but I don’t know what my Snapchat is. Sorry to that Snapchat. 🤪🤫🤐

Borislshere
41 minutes ago, TRILL MONSTER said:

I feel the same lmao

She needs to take tips from solange she switches it up every time and reinvents herself  

hopefully she reinvents herself for her next album 

Solanges last two albums had nearly the same exact aesthetic.

Newpolitics

stunning:firega:

also to the comments above in  the thread::neyde:

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

Archived