💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé for ELLE Canada January 2020

Borislshere

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Borislshere said:
I’ve been to every one of your solo tours and the ones with JAY-Z. The Formation World Tour was my favorite. Where is the video? —via Instagram 

Years ago, I asked Prince to record my rehearsal with him for our Grammy performance. He said, “You don’t need to record that. You own that in your mind.” Haaaaaaa! Prince always knew best! So, you can always watch the Formation World Tour in your mind; you own that! 🤪

this ****ing troll!!!! why did she put out all that merch then??? bye

who will love me when the night is over

Clumsy Monster
24 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

What’s your Snapchat name? We know you’re on there. 

I hate to say it, I hope I don’t sound ridiculous, but I don’t know what my Snapchat is. Sorry to that Snapchat. 🤪🤫🤐

I SCREAMED 

:sharon::lmao:

Thomas P

My god I love her. The fact she’s doing interviews like this again makes me really happy 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

HoneyB

This interview fed me so well omg she looks HOT:giveup: she’s serving bawdy:giveup:

my favorite quote: “Being “number one” was no longer my priority. My true win is creating art and a legacy that will live far beyond me. That’s fulfilling.”

and that’s on PERIYAT! Noliesdetected.gif

her personality really shined through the interview I hope there is more to come! Not her forgetting her own Snapchat she is literally a grandma-:teehee:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

HoneyB

OMG I JUST REALIZED-:lmao:

“I hate to say it, I hope I don’t sound ridiculous, but I don’t know what my Snapchat is. Sorry to that Snapchat.”

That’s a reference to this video-

This confirms she has a stan/spam account:lmao:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Archived