💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will you be seeing Cats the Musical (movie) next week?

Villanelle

Will you be seeing Cats?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be seeing Cats?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Villanelle

This movie seems highly anticipated for perhaps, all the wrong reasons.

However, as a fan of the stage show musical, I am still quite excited to see it. I personally don't feel put off by the CGI (which seems to be everyone's main concern) and the stage show was always slightly strange anyway, it's humans literally dressed up as cats. However in it somewhere, there is this simplicity that I actually quite like. I think if you understand it and accept it for what it is, it isn't "weird".

The soundtrack is so good (looking forward to this new one) and it has a lot of touching elements. I am wondering how it will do, will people go to watch it for a laugh but leave pleasantly surprised? Who knows

Are you planning to watch it?

We need it to slay so we get Wicked the Musical in 2021, so yes

I love the stage show musical also, so this better not disappoint. 

I like dancin', and ponies....

FfFfFfFF

No.

Being creeped out by weird looking humanoid cats for 3 hours straight is not something I actively try make happen. :triggered:

Newpolitics

this would gie me PTSD:triggered:

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

bionic

I walked out of the stage performance because it was so bad, won't waste my time and money again on the film

buy bionic

corvus albus

This looks like a giant disaster and I'm all here for that dumpster fire. I want to watch the movie crumble in front of me in the theater while I laugh at how horrible it is. I expect to be the only one in the room too :teehee:

Defmix100

I'm not interested in the movie but the way the characters look didn't bother me at all, I don't know what people were expecting

Archived