💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Grimes fanbase

Newpolitics

favorite album  

10 members have voted

1. 1. what is your favorite album of grimes?

• Heidi primes
    • Halfaxa
    • Dark bloom
    • Visions
    • Art Angels

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/2019 at 11:50 PM

Featured Posts

Newpolitics

grimes-grayms-kanadskaya-2369.jpg

hey  everyone welcome to grimes fanbase( hope this hasn't been done before) where  we talk about grimes and about her upcoming album  Miss Anthropocene due in February 2020

grimes radio interview about miss athropocene

are u ya'll excited

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Newpolitics

what are your feeling on the new singles put out

are they better than artangels?:reductive:

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

Newpolitics

we can also talk about grimes best albums and previous music as well

personally this is my most favorite song of her.. its instrumental are godly alone

BleepBloop

Violence and My Name Is Dark are really good, but So Heavy is sh*t. Her best songs are still Kill V. Maim, Flesh Without Blood and Oblivion

FfFfFfFF

I'm not actually feeling her new songs too much. :bradley:

Pretty Dark (Demo) was my favorite from her in a while but that's not even going to make it on the album so. :poot:

Newpolitics
6 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I'm not actually feeling her new songs too much. :bradley:

Pretty Dark (Demo) was my favorite from her in a while but that's not even going to make it on the album so. :poot:

tbh same . its like the beats are too heavy and dated  or she just having her ARTPOP moment right now

i can't tell what is going wrong

tomsches

LOVE visions and her early stuff. While I do like art angels it's a bit too poppy for me so I'm excited that she's heading towards a more alternative direction for the new album. My name is dark is currently my favourite song 

Newpolitics
9 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Violence and My Name Is Dark are really good, but So Heavy is sh*t. Her best songs are still Kill V. Maim, Flesh Without Blood and Oblivion

despite releasing 4 years ago Kill V.Main is still on the top 15 of my most played songs on spotify

her impact:bradley:

she did wanted there

yeah i,m having mixed feeling for So Heavy I feel through the earth :crossed:

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, Newpolitics said:

tbh same . its like the beats are too heavy and dated  or she just having her ARTPOP moment right now

i can't tell what is going wrong

I love ARTPOP and think it was a genuinely great album with good melodies and instrumentals.

But there is something off with Miss Anthropocene. :selena: The songs are not bad but not impressive either. I don't know what is wrong specifically either.

Newpolitics
7 minutes ago, tomsches said:

LOVE visions and her early stuff. While I do like art angels it's a bit too poppy for me so I'm excited that she's heading towards a more alternative direction for the new album. My name is dark is currently my favourite song 

vision is such a good album . Genisis,oblivion and be a body  are my favorite in the album

heck i was obbessed with skin too

but for me personally ARTANGELS has a special place in my heart because it introduced me to grimes

i remember the first song i heard of her was flesh without blood

Chesescake
55 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I love ARTPOP and think it was a genuinely great album with good melodies and instrumentals.

But there is something off with Miss Anthropocene. :selena: The songs are not bad but not impressive either. I don't know what is wrong specifically either.

Just wait and time will tell. Maybe it will grow on u. (i hope so )

Chesescake

My Name Is Dark is Flash Without Blood and Kill V. Maim's daughter that obsess with science fantasy novel and dark tale

FfFfFfFF
7 minutes ago, OBO said:

Just wait and time will tell. Maybe it will grow on u. (i hope so )

True.

For example I used to think Love+Fear was the worst album I've ever heard but I revisited it a few months ago around my holiday and  sounded a lot nicer. Still think isn't the greatest and def not Marina's best though. :lolly:

Archived