💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Grimes fanbase

Newpolitics

favorite album  

10 members have voted

1. 1. what is your favorite album of grimes?

• Heidi primes
    • Halfaxa
    • Dark bloom
    • Visions
    • Art Angels

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/2019 at 11:50 PM

Featured Posts

Newpolitics
48 minutes ago, Dominic said:

I used to hate her music and thought AA was some overhyped mess but when she released Violence I loved it and then went back to her discography and now I'm obsessed. AA is perfection and this new album is even better :giveup:

I need a video for You'll Miss Me asap. 

its okay sometimes u don't understand the beauty and artistry of a person until later

like for the same was with when gaga release ARTPOP

funny enough i became a stan in the joanne era lol

O.T: yess i hope she about to make a video for the song soon 

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Newpolitics

hey guys i don't have spotify in my region

can someone please make a spotify playlist of the songs which are confirmed to be under grimes new album miss Anthropocene  please :sweat:

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

Newpolitics

saw this uploaded and got freaked out

still no sign of the music video tho:cryga:

BradleyCooper

I saw Grimes at the Art Basel event last thursday and although she didn't play her own music it was still so cool seeing her in person that close. Oblivion, Genesis, Be a Body, and all of Art Angels is my favorite. Just designed a poster inspired by Art Angels actually. :) Really looking forward to Miss Anthropocene!

Newpolitics
Just now, BradleyCooper said:

I saw Grimes at the Art Basel event last thursday and although she didn't play her own music it was still so cool seeing her in person that close. Oblivion, Genesis, Be a Body, and all of Art Angels is my favorite. Just designed a poster inspired by Art Angels actually. :) Really looking forward to Miss Anthropocene!

thats amazing !

i would love to see grimes one day

could u send me the picture of your poster here or on the fanart

would love to see it

this page is entirely decided to grimes:heart:

BradleyCooper
1 minute ago, Newpolitics said:

thats amazing !

i would love to see grimes one day

could u send me the picture of your poster here or on the fanart

would love to see it

this page is entirely decided to grimes:heart:

Thanks for the encouragement to share it, here it is mocked up in a frame:

il_794xN.2109569310_faas.jpg

Newpolitics
Just now, Aaron said:

Love her, she’s so much fun live and I’m really enjoying the latest efforts so far

where do u see her?:enigma:

Sneaky Oliver

i knew her before but i fell in love with artangels so i stan Poppy Grimes better than Dark-Ambient-Experimental Grimes. I appreciate both sides of hers. We Appreciate Power SLAYS hard. My Name Is Dark is my fav track from Miss Anthropocene singles.

Realiti, Kill v. Maim, Butterfly were some of my fav tracks from Artangels

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Newpolitics
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

i knew her before but i fell in love with artangels so i stan Poppy Grimes better than Dark-Ambient-Experimental Grimes. I appreciate both sides of hers. We Appreciate Power SLAYS hard. My Name Is Dark is my fav track from Miss Anthropocene singles.

Realiti, Kill v. Maim, Butterfly were some of my fav tracks from Artangels

the fact you and i have the same taste and preferences for her best songs :queenga:

Sneaky Oliver

I mean this woman writes, produces, plays many instruments and records her own music, creates and directs her own videos. I have no option but TO STAN. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

guccic0och

I have stanned grimes for ages and I absolutely love her. My Name Is Dark is my favourite song atm, the screams in the chorus give me goosebumps ahaha

im so happy that Miss Anthropocene is finally getting released I’ve already preordered the pink vinyl

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

Newpolitics
4 minutes ago, carsonjoel said:

I have stanned grimes for ages and I absolutely love her. My Name Is Dark is my favourite song atm, the screams in the chorus give me goosebumps ahaha

im so happy that Miss Anthropocene is finally getting released I’ve already preordered the pink vinyl

a true OG fan:diane:

Candy Gaga

I love Pretty Dark it's my favorite of her new material so far. 

My Name Is Dark is also a great song that I'm sure is gonna be one of my favs on the album even tho I don't know if it will be as good as ArtAngels.

My fav. Songs have to be Kill V. Maim and Flesh Without Blood is a masterpiece.

seashellplay

Remember when Art Angels received a considerable amount of backlash from pretentious hipsters in the community during 2015? Love how she dislikes the album in modern day...

I wish the whole... climate change concept was more polished and elaborated on more... 

Favorite Grimes Songs: 

Circumambient 

Genesis

Artangels (Song) 

Pin

Butterfly

Archived