💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Grimes fanbase

Newpolitics

favorite album  

10 members have voted

1. 1. what is your favorite album of grimes?

• Heidi primes
    • Halfaxa
    • Dark bloom
    • Visions
    • Art Angels

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/2019 at 11:50 PM

Featured Posts

Newpolitics
1 hour ago, A Hybrid said:

what? :selena:

Gonna be generic but Oblivion for me, I also like the intro to Art Angels amazing

you choose oblivion but forget to mention genesis:neyde:

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Newpolitics
56 minutes ago, Phlop said:

I really liked Pretty Dark, wish she worked on that more and it was on the album. My Name is Dark has completely different lyrics and feel, so I don’t think it’s the same song.

sorry lol i just wanted to make a fun joke. ur avi reminds me of joanne the scammer for some reason:poot:

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

13 minutes ago, Newpolitics said:

sorry lol i just wanted to make a fun joke. ur avi reminds me of joanne the scammer for some reason:poot:

Lmao! It’s actually me :derpga:

BYE

Antichrist

i liked Power a lot at first, but it got old in like a week, then the next one was Violence, not really my jam, but i like to dance to it from time to time apparently, So Heavy was meh, listened to it once.

now that she's released My Name Is Dark, my hype for the album is pretty much at an all-time high, i didn't listen to it yet, don't wanna spoil myself with the leak :emma:

Newpolitics
Just now, Antichrist said:

i liked Power a lot at first, but it got old in like a week, then the next one was Violence, not really my jam, but i like to dance to it from time to time apparently, So Heavy was meh, listened to it once.

now that she's released My Name Is Dark, my hype for the album is pretty much at an all-time high, i didn't listen to it yet, don't wanna spoil myself with the leak :emma:

same i felt so sorry for grimes suffering from the leak i,m literally not that kind of person to benefit from it

for me however we appreciate power and violence really hyped me up from her album . expecting vision era grimes to make ha return.:firega: . so heavy was a mess i won't deny i hated it

Newpolitics
1 minute ago, Lumi said:

Here I am.  WAP is one of my top tracks of the year!:firega:

and the award for taste of the year goes to

0035633_winged-victory-trophy_600.jpeg

Newpolitics

this has to be her best photo to date

0020_38_03-Claire-Boucher-Director-Photo

Newpolitics
2 minutes ago, Sechito said:

i dont listen to grimes but we appreciate power is so good

u should definitely start by listening to her most  best album artangels:vegas:

gumzy3000

I think Reality is her best song, it’s pure euphoria. For the new album, We Appreciate Power is the absolute best song imo.

trolly troll troll

Dominic

I used to hate her music and thought AA was some overhyped mess but when she released Violence I loved it and then went back to her discography and now I'm obsessed. AA is perfection and this new album is even better :giveup:

I need a video for You'll Miss Me asap. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Newpolitics
14 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

I think Reality is her best song, it’s pure euphoria. For the new album, We Appreciate Power is the absolute best song imo.

realti and flesh without blood were the two serious song which made me seriously fall in love with her

and the fact she completely discredit it as her worst song 

truly her i dont know ARTPOP moment:bradley:

Archived